Chatgroup for Forced-Tasks

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Trixxxie

Chatgroup for Forced-Tasks

Post by Trixxxie »

Hello

I was a non registered reader for years but I decided to register to share an idea.

There is a lot of very interessting selfbondage software and scenarios. One of my favorites is the software that can make you blow a dildo. But I always figured out solutions to cheat which is very disappointing.
Since I played around a lot with software I try to do advanced image recognizion software to recognize for example cum on a face (for selfcumshots) or similiar. But I think this is just to advanced and we should move a step back.

Therefore I tought about a little group of people who are willing to check each others tasks so people can force themselfs to do very specific tasks that a machine or machanism never could verify.

What do you think? Are there people who would be interessted in that?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Chatgroup for Forced-Tasks

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Send me a Private Message Trixxxie. Think I can help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Trixxxie wrote:Therefore I tought about a little group of people who are willing to check each others tasks so people can force themselfs to do very specific tasks that a machine or machanism never could verify.
Welcome Trixxxie. I play some games with Gwrolla with Kik, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13845#p105557. When you have build a trust with each other it is possible to do it. But you have first to build that trust.
Trixxxie

Post by Trixxxie »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Send me a Private Message Trixxxie. Think I can help.
I think its possible, that you may think I am an attractive young woman according to my username :)
Sorry to say but I am just a male crossdresser :P
kinbaku wrote:
Trixxxie wrote:Therefore I tought about a little group of people who are willing to check each others tasks so people can force themselfs to do very specific tasks that a machine or machanism never could verify.
Welcome Trixxxie. I play some games with Gwrolla with Kik, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13845#p105557. When you have build a trust with each other it is possible to do it. But you have first to build that trust.
Of course, trust is key. I fully understand that an I am willing to build up trust with people in this community :) I would be very glad to join your party to proof myself!
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.