how I got into an awkward situation

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
viper546

how I got into an awkward situation

Post by viper546 »

Greetings, dear ones, I would like to share my experience of how I got into a disadvantage, but first things first, I have been doing self-bondage for several years, and then all my sessions were at an easy level of difficulty. Quite recently I discovered an interesting pose "Lotus" for myself on the Internet and somehow I wanted to try it myself. When I tried it for the first time, I even got disappointed because I was able to stretch my hand out of the rope and my mood soured, without waiting for my rescue with the help of an electronic timer, and an alternative way was a closed knife with a frozen key in ice. And then came November 13, 2021 and I decided to repeat, that very pose only here to do everything for real, no easy levels. I began to sit comfortably on the bed, began to tie my legs in a crosshair, on both arms at the shoulder joints, I made a kind of arm holder behind my back to restrict my arms to the same level.
Having passed both coils of rope from behind, I was already waiting for a carabiner made of iron rings at one end of the stranglehold, which was tightened, the other end had to be pulled and the whole noose should be pulled up to the shoulder blades as much as possible in order to limit the movements of the hands to the maximum. Then I passed the rope from the legs to the back and fixed it back at the ankles, at a comfortable level for myself, so that it was impossible to get up, on this rope two Japanese clover clips were already moving freely up and down, I neatly fixed them on my nipples, the structures were supposed to be I will try to move, I will try to change the position or stretch my legs as far forward as possible, the compression on the clamps will increase, but since they were not rigidly attached to the rope, but calmly rode along it, it will not work to rip them off in this way. On the electronic lock, I chose a session for one hour, put the knife in the container for release and locked it. This was followed by a gag, a huge 5.5-centimeter rubber ball left no chance to call for help, it was somewhat modernized, since an ordinary gag was easy to push out with the tongue. I used a nylon strap with a plastic buckle, if you fix it correctly, the gag will not come out a single centimeter and will sit where it was left. As a backup method of release, I chose another small knife and put it two meters away, just as a backup method of release, suddenly something goes wrong, initially I did not want to use it, but you always need to have a backup method of release as a last resort (fortunately I read a lot of forums ).
The final moment came - rope handcuffs (in the last session in these handcuffs I was able to pull out one hand and free it, this is important) from a skein of cotton rope, the remaining from my last session in the "Lotus" position for one hand accounted for somewhere 6-7 skeins of rope. As a result, you can put two hands in handcuffs in turn, but it will be problematic to get both hands at a time. Putting my right hand in, I put both hands behind my back, installed a knot with a stranglehold in the middle and passed the second left hand, just not in the usual way, as they always fold their hands palm to palm, and each hand on a different side. I tightened the whole structure a little and began to enjoy my helplessness, tried my shackles, it was a really good state when you tied yourself up and waited on the timer. I came to one conclusion that the session was still very easy, looking at the knife two meters away and that last time I was able, with some effort, to free one hand without cutting the rope the last time. I tightened the noose on the noose as much as possible, then pulled on the free end of the carbine and pulled my hands up to the shoulder blades as much as possible, then tightened the noose even tighter and again the maximum carbine. Well, it seems that now the level is really not easy anymore. Saliva is already flowing from the gag with might and main, which I cannot stop, attempts to move the gag from its place do not lead to anything, the huge gag is doing its job well.
Looking at the Japanese monsters who grabbed me tightly and are not even going to loosen their grip, but only bite harder when trying to stretch their legs. Hands behind my back and I can’t help myself, all this is self-bondage, that feeling of helplessness, the impossibility of freeing yourself, which gives you positive emotions. But we all know that we have a set time for the session and a fallback option for release. Everything would be fine, but not so much time has passed, as I understand that I tightened the stranglehold very tightly and now I felt how the handcuffs squeeze both my hands, at first I try to just twist my hands to find a suitable place where the rope will not squeeze my hands and wait for the electronic opening the castle where the knife is waiting for me, but I did not find such an option, then the thought appeared to try to pull out one hand like the last time. Earlier I read on the Internet that if you put on such handcuffs and tighten the noose, it will hold your hands tightly tied, how wrong I was, the structure turned out to be so strong that I simply could not do anything, and my hands still continue to numb, here I'm on
I realized that I overdid it and it was time to use the same fallback release, somehow I got to the cherished knife. As soon as I took it in my hands, I realized that the blades of the knife could not reach the handcuffs (I played the moment of the last session where the handcuffs did not have to be cut with a knife, how to do it behind my back in this position, I just did not try), which held my wrists with a rope ...
First of all, I cut the tightening end, which held the entire structure in the area of ​​the shoulder blades, it is much more convenient to cut the rope that you can see, I thought. Only the result was zero, no matter how I twisted, I could not see my knots, because my hands were stuck out from different sides. At that moment, I realized that I was in a complete ass, sitting on the bed with my hands tied and a knife, with which I could not even reach the knots. Real panic began, instantly I was hysterical that I could not free myself even with a sharp knife at hand, a variety of thoughts crept into my head, I literally heard how fast my heart was beating, the first thing I had to do was calm down, because panic in my case is nothing will give.
On reflection, I realized that there is only one option - to cut the rope, besides, quickly, my hands are still numb under the pressure of the rope. Japanese clover clamps were indifferent to everything, and made themselves felt every time, how good it was to remove them now and this gag, but not in my position. With a little twisting with my hands, I began to move the rope closer to the wrists, which helped, I could reach the rope with a small part of the knife.
If I cut my arm in this position or hook an artery it will be really bad, a new panic began, now one wrong move and you can die, I didn't want that at all. At the beginning, with small movements, I tried to cut the rope on my left hand, holding a knife in my right hand along the outer part of the knot, with such movements the handcuffs squeezed my hands as much as possible, every 15 seconds I stopped pulling the handcuffs, my wrists were really painful, the blood to them in this position seems completely was not reported, there was no effect. With careful movements, I managed to push the knife blades to the inner side of the rope, which gave a certain tension and the rope in this position should be cut better, but the risk of being cut in this position is much higher. After 5 minutes, I felt that the pressure on my left hand was already fading away, or my hands were really numb, it was difficult to think rationally, but at that moment I did everything I could, several attempts, the coils of rope that held the rope were less and less, the fear of cutting myself was great, and once again I try to test my grip. Oh yes, I can stretch my left hand, it was not so easy, but I was able to do it, the left hand is free, followed by the right one, I was completely exhausted. I had a pale blue color on both hands, but it seems like I can move all my fingers, all the wrists are terribly red and very tight, in some places the skin even peeled off, the feeling of freedom overwhelmed me greatly. Clamps, clamps, must be removed as soon as possible, then he untied himself completely and lay down on the bed to rest.
In general, the session turned out to be very effective, for me it is an invaluable experience, you need to check everything and more than once, for you I share this here, it is easier to learn from other people's mistakes. Sorry that it turned out so voluminous, in places the words are wrong, I used a translator.
Attachments
imgonline-com-ua-CompressBySize-0rOfV2JQjzRKO.jpg
kinbaku

Re: how I got into an awkward situation

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, viper546. At the moment I am in contact with a member of BoundAnna, after that I will read your text. :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Viper.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Welcome to the forum Viper546 :hi: Thankyou for sharing your experience.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You were very lucky not to have cut you with such a sharp and pointed knife. I would recommend that you purchase safety scissors. :love:

Always try to keep the 2 finger rule in mind: it must always be possible to put 2 fingers between the ropes and your skin. It is enough that you cannot pull your hand out of the shackles (like the first time), but no more tightening is necessary.
A possible solution is maybe something like the double hangman knot, so you can put the eight-form stopper knot in the right place in all peace and before the self-bondage so that you can't free your hand out, but still maintain the proper slack so as not to block the blood flow. In an emergency, you can cut the middle piece of the (green) centercord without getting near your wrists for a quick release.

Anyway, thanks for your story.
Only by falling does a child learn to walk. :wink: Likewise with self-bondage: only through our miscalculations do we learn how to avoid mistakes in the future.
And by putting your story on this site you help all the other members (including myself) to pay more attention.

I like your tightening of the Japanese nipple clamps so that they are tightened when you stretch your legs, but still can not removed because they are slidable. Something I want to try in my next sessions. :mrgreen: