Puzzle box key holder ideas needed & Scenario planned out

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
squirrel3838

Puzzle box key holder ideas needed & Scenario planned out

Post by squirrel3838 »

Hi, first time poster
I've been into selfbondage for a while and recently have been setting up the following scenario and wanted some discussion on a potential addition:
Bonds:
- Rope frogtie on both legs
- Black leather, baby pink lace-up mittens on both hands
- Metal, key-locking cuffs behind my back
- A ball in my mouth, held in by a detached panel gag harness (helps with jaw strain)

Outfit:
- Black catsuit
- Gwen hood with ponytail
- Baby pink stockings
- The mittens
- Individual clover clamps on nipples

Escape method:
- Multiple keys, but only one unlocks the cuffs. They are wrapped in sandwich bags to obscure which is the correct one and randomised. Each one is then put into a different task/puzzle which are simple, but prolong the bondage.
- First is a key wrapped in a ball of string, requiring me to roll it away to unravel it, and crawl after it to roll it again. This lets me really feel the bondage.
- Second is a key frozen in a water bottle, requiring me to rub it against myself to make it melt faster, and I love ice play.
- Third and fourth keys are attached to individual clover nipple clamps which requires me to remove them by rubbing them off on the floor/walls/furniture. Painful :)
- Fith key is wrapped in multiple elastic bands, and hangs from a coat hook using elastic. This requires me to slowly unwrap each layer of elastic bands to get at the key, and the elastic it hangs from means if i let it go, it will spring away and require me to grab it again.

I've tested all of these individually and they seem to work easily, if time consuming and somewhat stenuous in the bondage. I didn't want the tasks to be difficult as such, just something to motivate me to really feel the bondage.

So the idea I had was that I could use a wooden puzzle box, similar to these ones:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hidden-Passage ... 6D1E&psc=1
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Global-Puzzle- ... 4520203031

A key could be placed in the middle and would be difficult to open, even if i knew the process, with hands cuffed and mittens on.

The major problem I have with this idea is that the pieces would need to be fairly easily manipulated while wearing mittens and cuffs, so scenes involving this might require hands to be tied in front of me, and for the puzzle to be have grabbable pieces that arent too small. The other problem is that while there is a space in the middle of these puzzles, I want one where the key would fit, and where most of the puzzle would need to be disassembled for it to be removed. The first link seems to have enough room, but I'm not sure how much of the process would need to be completed in order to get the key. The second link's space in the middle seems too small to place a key.

Thanks for reading! What do you think?
kinbaku

Re: Puzzle box key holder ideas needed & Scenario planned ou

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, squirrel3838. Not much time at the moment to read your scenario, but I'll definitely be back to review it. :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Squirrel.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You can make it so that you can release the mittens with the last 2 keys. Then you have your fingers free to solve such or other puzzles.

Have you seen the puzzle bar? You can also incorporate this into your scenario. Once you know the principle, you can easily solve it. It is only time consuming in how many loops you make. :twisted:

If you have a lot of money, maybe you can buy this puzzle from Chris Ramsey. Then put your last key in the Holy Grail. ($40,000 Puzzle, if you want skip the intro, then start from around 8 minutes).

On Chris Ramsey's site there are still such beautiful puzzles, but also the elaboration of less expensive puzzles that might serve to hide your key.

Chris is a magician and that is why a card game is sometimes hidden in the puzzle: you can easily lose your last key in the card box.
squirrel3838

Post by squirrel3838 »

Hello everyone thanks for the welcome

I can't remove the mittens with keys, they are lace up. The only way to get them off is with something pointy or my teeth. I've not been able to reliably get them off with something pointy though. The progress of freedom is remove metal cuffs with a key -> remove gag harness, hood and gag with mittened hands that can now reach -> use teeth to remove mittens. I really like the mittens...

That puzzle bar looks quite interesting, ill have a look and see what i can do!

I wish i could afford a custom one, I think for now I'm stuck looking at premade ones that might happen to suit me :(

A deck of cards/magic puzzle sounds interesting though! Thanks for the idea
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Or buy this puzzle. (You have to put it together yourself with glue :cry:, but it's not as expensive as that other puzzle :lol: ).

For the following scenario with mittens:
Your key goes in the box and close the box. Spread all coins on the floor.
The task is to pick up the coins from the smooth floor and put them in the piggy bank, which is very difficult with your mittens on (so test before buying). You will probably have to slide the coin to the nearest wall that will help you pick up the coin with both hands. :wink:

Only when you have put all the necessary coins in the box, the box can be opened and the liberation is near. :D
squirrel3838

Post by squirrel3838 »

kinbaku wrote:Or buy this puzzle. (You have to put it together yourself with glue :cry:, but it's not as expensive as that other puzzle :lol: ).

For the following scenario with mittens:
Your key goes in the box and close the box. Spread all coins on the floor.
The task is to pick up the coins from the smooth floor and put them in the piggy bank, which is very difficult with your mittens on (so test before buying). You will probably have to slide the coin to the nearest wall that will help you pick up the coin with both hands. :wink:

Only when you have put all the necessary coins in the box, the box can be opened and the liberation is near. :D
I love this puzzle box idea! its perfect! i can pick up things with the mittens, the leather is fairly thin and i can grab tiny things like keys, but its quite difficult, so coins are perfect!