Selfbondage plans for a weekend, suggestions please

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
estimtom

Selfbondage plans for a weekend, suggestions please

Post by estimtom »

In Two weeks...
I will have the house to myself for 2 days.
I plan to spend alot of the time in selfbondage
I will be using estim and want 3 orgasms from a session
My plan is an icelock for the bondage itself and another method of controlling the estim, so I can lock myself in position for estim for example 20 mins but when I cum, I will still be in bondage but able to turn the estim off or down until I'm excited again.
I want he icelock to last 3 or 4 hours
I will be in spread eagle on the bed face up with access to video and Internet etc.
My estim is an anal cock lock and ball stretcher electrodes with cock head electrode.

Do any one have any thoughts on what I can do to enhance the session or what I should plan for and expect.

I really want this to be a great session
Kinbaku

Re: Selfbondage plans for a weekend, suggestions please

Post by Kinbaku »

I just described this: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13823#p105267. Gwrolla did it and get 3 orgasms. :mrgreen: I don't guarantee anything, but it shows it's possible. :rofl:
It is best to stimulate to edging for a while, but not to cum. The longer you do this before the actual session, the better.
If your estim has an arrangement with sound, at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346#p98072 are some good references to Milovana, such as Estim bondage, Estim Labaratory, ... that can be adjusted to your lying spread eagle.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13796 and viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13821#p105231 are a few possibilities to tie you up. You can bind yourself and put on your last hand the ice lock. Also, with a string on one hand, tie a pair of scissors with which you can free yourself earlier if necessary, but take care of consequences if you do this, such as simultaneously soiling your floor with oil or paint, dropping an expensive beloved vase from a table, ...

With my former estim I would then hold the estim-control with my right hand to adjust the strength, program and duration while being so bound.