Cerena's use of gags

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's use of gags

Post by cerenaselfbound »

During the many years of my self bondage life, I've used many different types of gag.
Personally I like an internal one whereby I used foam stress balls for a while. Trouble with those is they don't last very long as my teeth puncture the foam & they soon become unusable.
An open ring gag with a pair of knickers in my mouth was ok for short sessions, but having my mouth forced open soon became painful at the jaw.
Cleave gags were also ok at the start, but I was never satisfied as they never filled my mouth the way I wanted.

Then the Erika day arrived, I saw a video where the girl was gagged with her own knickers & from that moment, that's the way I was always gagged, with 1 or 2 pairs of worn folded & forced into my mouth. For me, a gag must mean that my mouth is pretty much filled up & must prevent any speech. Because I have very long SB sessions the gag must be comfortable & non drooling, and knickers do both. Also very important is that everything I use must be re-usable, so once my mouth is full of knickers I use my adapted rubber inner tubes as OTM wraps & I have different widths.
I love the rubber because you can tie them as tight as you want & they're still comfortable as they stretch slightly when I move, but they remain tight & don't slip. That's the thing I found with all the different types of tape I've used. After a while moisture & natural oil from your skin un sticks the tape & there's nothing worse than a wrap gag failing coz for me, that ends the session.
I recall I saw a video why the woman was panty gagged & her mouth was sewn tightly shut with medical suture, that was a huge turn on but I'd never go that far, but she obviously had done that many times as the holes were always there. Very extreme but equally very horny.
arkane

Re: Cerena's use of gags

Post by arkane »

cerenaselfbound wrote:I recall I saw a video why the woman was panty gagged & her mouth was sewn tightly shut with medical suture, that was a huge turn on but I'd never go that far, but she obviously had done that many times as the holes were always there. Very extreme but equally very horny.
The extreme is always an inspiration for fantasy. Even if we won't go so far... in reality.