Is it possible to stay excited after orgasm?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Is it possible to stay excited after orgasm?

Post by TicleMeEndless »

About aborted orgasm. Blindfold yourself, use a ballgag. Tie the ankles, thie handcuffs to ankles rope behind with a short rope. Tape your legs together from ankles to stockings line. Tie rope two-three times around you bust and shoulders - like a rope hugs you (it can be something another, just for feeling of a strong hugs). Stand up to kneels on a soft carpet. Stimulate your genitals with your hands. Do it not fast, stroke the thighs, back of palms, another erogenous zones. Few times artificially let the arousal to decrease, lead yourself to orhasm slowly as to top of mountain. Finally when you will really, i mean REALLY want to get it, increase stimulation. On that stage you can use a vibrator. When you are only one small step away from the orgasm, right on the edge, quickly remove hands behind your back an lock to handcuffs without getting orgasm. I'm sure, you will feel yourself like a lion rushing around the cage , you will get an agony wave on the all body, you will roar to the sky through ballgag. :gag: Well, key somewhere on the floor in another room! :twisted:

P.S. The more the desire to cum at the moment of clicking, the greater this effect will be. You cannot leave the keys nearby, there must be a clear understanding that you cannot just free your hands and finish, you don't know how much you need the time to find a key. This understanding will make you scream again. Also, don't add to this another minigames. Trust me, minigame is not that thing you will want in this state.

P.P.S. Check your cuffs: it must have no sharp edges, or you will get a hurt and pain, and effect will be ruined.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but this fits in nicely with some of my recent sessions.
More often than not these days, I am wearing either my chastity cage or belt when bound. When I am at the height of excitement, usually when I cinch up my wrists to complete a tie, I find myself hurtling towards that "orgasm precipice" very swiftly. At this point recently, the chastity device actually adds another aspect of dilemma, as the pressure of the cage on my restricted penis creates stimulation that really takes me to the edge!!

Last night, I was hogtied, hooded and gagged. Immediately after I cinched up the rope around my wrists, the White Dwarf hurtled towards Supernova (I love space, too!! :rofl: ). I wanted to spend way longer tied and absolutely did not want that male curse of "refraction" to hit me, so I distracted myself by immediately deploying my wrist release method and released the hogtie, but leaving my ankles and legs tied and my bit gag in. This distraction was enough to prevent the stellar lightshow, but did produce a 90% dry ruined orgasm. I remained very still and allowed myself to be calmed by the ambient soundtrack I had playing in the background. Within five minutes, although the crest of excitement had dropped off a little, I realised that I was enjoying still the sensation of the ropes around my lower body. I reworked my wrist coil, cinched up without the hogtie and enjoyed a blissed-out tie for a good 3/4 of an hour.

I really am enjoying a journey into longer and longer bondage sessions with no orgasms; chastity devices are proving very helpful towards this goal. I am however now fascinated by the prospect of "training" myself to only permit a ruined orgasm whenever the precipice is at tipping-point but this, I realise, is what one might call an "inexact science" :lol:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

A tip. I find that a chastity cage can indeed raise the orgasm stakes if the pleasure muscle can rub on the inside of the cage. In addition, I find that if you have a ring with a tight fit, and that ring is placed on your G spot (below the ballsack) it may also trigger an orgasm if you get very aroused.

So I came up with a few things I do that really helps me delay an orgasm.

First, I pee before a session, A fuller bladder makes that pressure point on the G spot more of a problem.
Secondly, I try to pull my penis downwards inside the cage, such that the pleasure muscle is in a stretched position rather than a loose position, as this reduces the effect of getting any stimulation if things move around inside there.
Lastly, I move the ring as much towards my ballsack as I can without feeling too bad.

If all is done well, the chastity cage feels very loose, and it feels more part of my body, rather than a piece of clothing that restrains the penis in any way.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.