Nothing Comes Close To SB

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Nothing Comes Close To SB

Post by cerenaselfbound »

If I compare all the relationships I've had, none of them compare to my private world of self bondage. Yes I've been tied up & gagged with partners & I've had to ask most of them to tie me in a way that it's impossible for me to move or get free & to gag, blindfold & fuck me til they want to let me go. Those were ok but never hit the mark to what I can do myself with SB.

On the physical side I can secure myself & go right to the limit of only being able to get free once my wrists are untied. Emotionally, I can get to the zone where I need to be to lose myself in a fantasy scenario where I can cum numerous times until I'm drained. To me, being unable to move whilst perfectly gagged & seeing myself in that vulnerable fuckable/lickable position, then struggling whilst feeling the ropes firmly around my body & limbs & the buttplug, large silicon cock & bud buzzer stimulating me to fruition & once the orgasm starts there's nothing I can do to stop it is something I was never able to achieve with partners.
Lotharjulz

Re: Nothing Comes Close To SB

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

For me, partnered or self bondage are two different animals each fulfilling a different need.

But there is a huge difference with partnered bondage - I need to absolutely and completely trust the person who binds me. Otherwise, it's a no-go.

Self-bondage affords me a quick and easy escape, a release from the day to day stresses, frustrations, acrimony or just plain stupid people. I escape from all that while I'm bound. My struggles help to blow off the steam accumulated. Or I can add a vibrating friend to spice it up. Either way, I finish relaxed and satisfied. But still in total control.

Partnered bondage is very different in what kind of emotions go through my mind during the experience. I have to be relaxed and unfettered by negative emotions before going into it. The fact that someone is there to bind me - and release me - lets me consent to the holy grail of "inescapable bondage", something I can't do when alone (especially since my health incident back in 2015). That's where the trust comes in. I have to be 100% confident that the person binding me will keep watch over me, check my health state, and respond to my reactions while under his or her control. Plus be 200% confident that he or she will end the session either when I signify so (safeword) or if something is not right. To gain such trust from me takes a lot.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote: I used to love SB but the thought that I'm still in control I cannot shake in my own sessions anymore.
Yes, I can understand that. Since Covid my friend who used to free me from 'inescapable bondages' is not available. This means that I don't get that extra rush from being totally reliant on a third party for my freedom.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
LasseBosch

Post by LasseBosch »

Lotharjulz wrote: . . . I find that partner bondage is more ideal for me. I used to love SB but the thought that I'm still in control I cannot shake in my own sessions anymore.
This, and I also want to gift my submission, power of me to someone. I want someone to get that rush.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

My wife is not into bondage but will on occasion indulge me. However, her idea of secure and mine aren’t the same. Therefore, I came up with a hybrid. I secure myself, and at some point she arrives to punish me. She will usually move me to other positions and for the most part keep me secure.