Is humiliation part of Cerena's fantasy?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Is humiliation part of Cerena's fantasy?

Post by cerenaselfbound »

This is definitely a part of my SB & always has been. Part of my fantasy includes being gagged & masked with my female captors knickers. I imagine I've been abducted & they firstly open ring gag me, and when I come to from being drugged the women stand over me whilst I'm secured spread eagle on a double bed or sex frame so I can see them wearing them.
Then they tell me that I'm going to be gagged & masked with them & while I'm ring gagged they slowly force 2 or 3 pairs into my mouth. Panty mask, stocking hood me & then use the rubber wrap gag to finish off.
Using my own knickers allows me to bring a certain reality to it which is a huge turn on.

I used to have a DIY penis gag that I made from a head harness open ring gag that had a 6x2” silicon flesh cock placed through the O-ring. It was very realistic & I used to love to feel the smooth firm cock held firmly in my mouth pressing on my tongue & unable to close, open or force it out. Seeing the cock held in my mouth also added to the humiliation.
That was a great fantasy that my captors could mouth fuck me & squirt their cum down my throat & there was nothing I could do to stop it.
Over the years my bisexuality preference changed & veered toward lesbian relationships, though the fantasy side does involve young men who use me, so my imaginary captors are of both sexes.
kinbaku

Re: Is humiliation part of Cerena's fantasy?

Post by kinbaku »

And you are lucky that your imagined captors have so much experience in making knots and making the right bed. :mrgreen:
They have many years of experience gained every day. :gag: :whip: