Cerena's Favourite Gags

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Favourite Gags

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My No.1 all time is a multi dirty panty gag, & yes they are mine that have been worn usually during the previous SB session, so they are fully laden with my fragrance & cum. I consider myself lucky that I'm one of the so called squirter's, so my knickers become soaked, which make for a nice internal gag the next session.
It's usual I have two pairs & occasionally 3, which is a tight squeeze. Sometimes I use clear PVC tape, 2” wide as a snug wrap gag wound around 4-5 times whilst head is tilted forward, that way enables a tighter wrap when head is in normal position.
With two panty gags, I can just close my mouth & prevent it from opening further by wrapping tape under my chin & over the top of my head. I love the feeling of not being able to speak or be understood & screaming is extremely muffled.

Other gag systems involve adding another pair of worn knickers as a mask knotted at the rear with the hip sections. Then I use some rubber OTM wraps which really press on the tape wrap.
On goes either a Black/barely Black/Flesh coloured stocking as a hood, then what I call a gusset gag which is a pair of my knickers cut at the hips & tied tight over my mouth, this is really only for aesthetics. And to finish of my Black leather full head harness which is tightly buckled & padlocked.
This system keeps me very quiet, & is comfortable for very long sessions.
Sometimes I add a rubber blindfold placed underneath the head harness, though for those sessions my wrists are not tied with rope, just slipped into the canvas straps attached to the headboard side posts.
Those session involve not tying my wrists with rope. I position the blindfold just above my eyebrows so I can see what I'm doing, then tie each wrist to the lower headboard rail so I'm just able to reach down to lower the blindfold over my eyes then slide my tied wrists along the lower headboard rail & slip into the canvas straps.

I'd like to mention that for me, being blindfolded in total darkness brings a deeper feeling allowing me to immerse myself in the fantasy of being kept prisoner. And that my captors can do anything they want & there would be no way of identifying them. I used to have some ear defenders that were taped to my head, & that also added to the sense deprivation of not being able to see or hear my imaginary captors. Sight, sound & speech deprivation & being totally tied to a double bed in a vulnerable fuckable/lickable position unable to get free (until I want) is a wonderful thing.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's Favourite Gags

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have you tried bondage tape instead of PVC? Only sticks to itself, saving your hair and skin.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Re: Cerena's Favourite Gags

Post by ponylady »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Have you tried bondage tape instead of PVC? Only sticks to itself, saving your hair and skin.
Uuuh, Shannon. Bondagetape is the name for pvc-tape, so a fetish surcharge can be applied.
[