Achieving the SB sweet spot

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Achieving the SB sweet spot

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My journey with self bondage has been a few decades now, for the past 16 years it's been everyday with sometimes more than one session. My intricate rope body harness is part of getting dressed & in go a butt plug & dildo as normal.
I've tied myself up 1000s of times & some sessions are slightly below the so called sweet spot.
This isn't any problem & every session is enjoyable with many cums, struggles & muffled screams, but there are some sessions were my feelings are deeper, and what I mean by that is I tie myself spread eagle on my back exactly the same way, with the same rope & straps.
The gag is the same, but there are slight differences.
Although I think about the same fantasy of being abducted & kept prisoner, & that I'm rented out for sex, and what helps get to that sweet spot is that everything is tied just right.
Not too tight, comfortable, snug & totally secure with only one way out by releasing my wrists.
The right tightness is very important because I love to feel the rope bound around my ankles, above & below the knees & wrists, the weight training belt around my waist & leather dog collar around my neck.
The rope I use is 6mm wide cotton & the lengths have been cut so the rope can be wrapped 6 times so I'm held by a 2” band of it at the ankles, knees & wrists which feels secure & chunky. I love to struggle & pull on the rope as hard as I can to try & escape, but I know that I can't.
Each frantic struggle is a burst until I have to rest, & each subsequent time I do this it edges me closer to cumin. So my usual session is a couple of hours for a shorty, and usually a lot longer where I cum numerous times until I'm spent & fatigued.

I have had boyfriends who've tied me up, gagged & fucked me, one even went too far & kept me longer than I wanted, for many hours & blindfolded me with gaffer tape & I thought he'd never let me go & it got a little too aggressive.
that was the only time he did that & got dumped, but even that didn't come close to satisfying me like SB does.
Lisahs3

Re: Achieving the SB sweet spot

Post by Lisahs3 »

What I love about self bondage is I know what I want and I know how to do that. I think thats why its soo satisfying, no one knows you better than yourself.

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

And you can fantasize to the right degree. No one can do that better than you.
With a partner is another experience that has its advantages, but also self-bondage has its own values.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I say that we are all very capable of fantasy. Cerena just happens to never hide it.
You keep rockin', C. Always enjoy reading.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

kinbaku wrote:And you can fantasize to the right degree. No one can do that better than you.
With a partner is another experience that has its advantages, but also self-bondage has its own values.
Yep selfbondage is really special. Get to be both rigger and bunny simulataneously
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

It is important to talk to each other. Both before bondage and after bondage.
Both from the point of view of the Dom and the point of view of the Sub.

What did you like, what did you like less?
What would you like to change next time, what would you prefer to keep?
This doesn't have to be a hard and fast rule and can also change over time, but it can provide a guide to a better experience.

In this way you learn to grow and develop together.

I sometimes have a certain idea of what I want to do with a sub, but I will always listen first to what the sub wants to do that day and usually that takes precedence.
A possible solution is also to let the sub choose 3 options that he want to play from which you then choose one or two as Dom. Or you come up with something yourself, but then you do have a direction in which you have to go. So you have both a nice time together.