Cerena's 3rd favourite SB position

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's 3rd favourite SB position

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Yesterday 17th October, I enjoyed my 3rd favorite SB position & one which I haven't done for a long while.
It's laying on my front with ankles tied close to thighs, ankles additionally chained to the double bed legs, waist strapped & secured to sides bed frame.
Neck collared & chained to centre headboard post, arms tied behind my back above elbows & wrists tied together connected to the rear of my rope pussy harness via a U-bolt.
I sometimes like to attach a chain to the rear of the head harness & lock it to rear section of the body harness. The large mirror that's always positioned at the base of the bed can be viewed via a small mirror attached to the headboard & angled so I can see what I look like from the rear.

Which is a tight neat secure package, totally gagged, panty masked, stocking hooded & head harnessed. I alternate my arm restraint by using the pre installed elbow chains connected to the centre head post, & wrists are tied to the lower headboard rail & slide along to each side post where they are slipped into pre installed canvas straps. This makes it easier for the fantasy captors that have done this to me to be able to fuck me from the rear with access all areas without interference from my hands .
There's an added vulnerability that gives me feeling I'm totally helpless.

On the subject of pre installed restraints. As well as saving time, there's a great practical benefit to pre constructing various sections of rope. My one is the rope elbow harness with chain & dog collar.
There are certain things you just cant construct behind you back, and you definitely have to have consistency for safety knowing that nothing can go wrong & that you haven't tied something that can move or become stuck.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's 3rd favourite SB position

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shannon SteelSlave likes this.
Pre-installed anchors and eyelets aren't for everyone though. Personally, I would love a bedroom that looks like this :
inquisition-torture-chamber-cage-.jpg
But, that looks expensive, so I think I am just going with Royal Green.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠