Exploring the underskirt fantasy

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Exploring the underskirt fantasy

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I find it quite sexy & horny that men like to see & fantasize about what's underneath women's skirts.
The men I've known have mostly been open about liking the idea of wanting to look up a women's dress, and personally I don't have any problem with it.

When the anti upskirt law came into effect, I had mixed feelings about it.
The main part is how would one know if you've been punked like that? Especially in crowded places or on a train, walking up escalators etc.

I'm all for the law if it infringes a woman's privacy, but for those like myself who rather like candid shots, and I have a lot more to put on show for that upskirt capture, then it would deprive those who like doing that.
Most of my summer skirts are quite short & as you may have read on my previous posts, when I'm out in public I like to fit myself with my secret SB system for a walk-a-bout multi orgasm session.

My system is a tight intricately woven rope body, over shoulder, breast & pussy harness, 7” chrome butt plug, sometimes a vibrator, 8x3” flesh coloured silicon dildo, sometimes vibrator & a combination of my pussy ring & clit (bud) buzzer, sometimes labia clamps attached to my thighs, so whilst walking it gently pulls me apart.
I love that feeling of being full & penetrated knowing I'm unable to remove or stop the buzzing deep inside me.

All of which have been a daily inclusion prior to dressing, regardless whether I'm going out or not.
Every day involves multi SB sessions, and all of that equipment is part of that anyway, so it saves time to fit myself out with it.

So if someone were to get a glimpse of the goodies beneath my skirt, they would definitely see the clamp & chains attached to my thighs, and the White pussy rope over my knickers bound around the end of the butt plug & running into my groove at the front, but nothing more intimate than that.

There's probably not many women on this site to comment, but I think there would be a lot out in public that secretly wear internal toys to stimulate our sensitive parts, as there's something equally rude & daring making oneself cum numerous times in public & desperately trying to remain calm & not visibly overwhelmed by what our body's doing to us is a challenge.

I've been partaking in SB for so long now, since very young, I can't actually recall not ever doing it.
The inclusion of a rope body harness came into effect much later, & venturing out in public later still.
I recall when I first went out fitted with all the above, my heart was pounding & was very nervous about being caught or found out. I never switched the vibrators on because I was conscious of the sound, although muffled. I knew nothing was visible as long as my skirt didn't get blown upward, but it took a while for me not to be concerned about it, because who could know, or even imaging any women would want to stimulate herself outside. My first vibrator switch on was the butt plug, that was the quietest & as long as I didn't sit down it couldn't be heard. Next was the dildo, again very quiet almost silent, but the clit buzzer has always been the most challenging because it's right at the front & pretty much out in the open. I did experiment with different DIY sound absorbing pads but still not confident to walk near anyone, so it's a bit of a zig zag walk-a-bout when that's on.

One of the most thrilling times was at my previous home where I had woods at the rear & was able to do night time total SB sessions, where arms & legs were tied, gagged, panty masked & stocking hooded were all part of my abduction & prisoner fantasy. Sometimes I could hop around, sometimes hog tied, or secured to something immobile like a post or tree.
Outside SB sessions offer completely different feelings, as anyone here will know if you've done them. There's always a real risk of someone seeing you or actually being caught.

I conditioned myself to believing that I'd been abducted & tied up by someone, and if I'd have been found it certainly would've looked like someone had done that to me as I was confident that n one would think anyone could've or even wanted to do that to yourself.

From different posts on here, others revel in their fantasy world associated with SB, as I always have. And it's forever been the same scenario of being captured by burglars or abducted for sex, kept bound n gagged & used by both sexes for their pleasure & financial gain, & there's absolutely nothing I can do to get free or stop it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Exploring the underskirt fantasy

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have you tried the Shopping Dare from the main site? https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_dare_ ... erfun.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Re: Exploring the underskirt fantasy

Post by Lisahs3 »

I read a story online once that was about two women who go shopping dressed very smart and glamorous but they are both wearing latex knickers with dildos. I wish I could remember where I found that story I want to read it again.
After reading it could not get that idea out of my mind. I had to try it. Unfortunately I was hopeless. I didn't have the latex knickers but I did have those horrible tummy tuck ones which are really tight even though I don't have a tummy to tuck lol.
I got dressed up nice just like the girls in the story did I put on lovely jewellery makeup everything really glammed up. I left my skirt the knickers and my dildo until last. Putting them on felt very exciting and I thought I will use some love just incase. I didn't need to at first but you never know.
Going to the shopping centre I thought I will drive I completely forgot about the road works on the way to town and got stuck in traffic on a hot day with tempter traffic lights and my big rubber dildo inside me. Every bump in the road where they had dug it up I felt it. Normally it takes quarter of an hour to get to the shopping centre carpark I was in traffic for almost an hour. The worse part was sitting there waiting for these three way traffic lights to change, there are workmen there close by some of them looking at me because I was a young woman dolled up in a little sports car. I could feel the sweat running down my neck and down my chest or my back when I leaned forward. I kept fighting around in my seat. I'm short so I have my seat close to the steering wheel so I can barley move around. Of course because I am dolled up I am attracting their attention. I can hear them hi nice car, hot day isn't it? The odd whistle I kept blushing and hot flush. Oh god LOL. I just wanted to go home. In the end I chickened out after that and went the long way back home to avoid the roadworks. Getting out of the car I dropped my handbag which spilled some things on to the driveway. I had to pick them up trying not to give anything away in this silly short skirt heels. bending over to pick things up I thought my boobs are going to pop out any moment. I kept my back to my car to cover my bum in case any of my neighbours saw something as I bent over. My legs had turned to jelly at this point and my right knee was shaking as I tried to open the front door of my house. I got inside shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was wet from sweat makeup smudged and I could almost see right through my top it was soaked. I dropped to the floor and legs apart I had to get this thing out of me as I could not stand another orgasm, but I did have one more right there :oops:

I have not tried it since but part of me wants too. I have done it quite a lot at home and its so much fun and feels really sexy.

Oh I forgot to say up skirting I don't like that. If it was consensual then maybe but I don't want someone taking pictures of me.

Lisa