Cerena's pussy ring

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's pussy ring

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Just realized I've never posted about my secret pussy simulator. It's a 10mm X 4 cm rubber O-ring that is placed in between the outer labia over my clit (Bud). I've been using this for many years & has become a daily item to wear under my knickers.
Women will understand how vulnerable & sexy having your clit revealed makes you feel & walking about in public, & knowing this is a real turn on.[attachment=0]pussyring.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
pussyring.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Cerena's pussy ring

Post by kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote:Just realized I've never posted about my secret pussy simulator. It's a 10mm X 4 cm rubber O-ring that is placed in between the outer labia over my clit (Bud). I've been using this for many years & has become a daily item to wear under my knickers.
Women will understand how vulnerable & sexy having your clit revealed makes you feel & walking about in public, & knowing this is a real turn on.
pussyring.jpg
Wow! And in the summer months without underwear on! :twisted:

I remember a museum in London where the floor of the walkway was made of glass. Would you dare to run over it at the risk that people below you would happen to look up? :shock: