Returning to my 2nd favourite position

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Returning to my 2nd favourite position

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My No.1 SB position is my double bed 11 point anchor system on back fully stretched out spread eagle. A few weeks ago I decided to return to my 2nd position froggy style utilizing some of the pre positioned anchor points.
BTW, anchor points are.
Ankles. Knees above & below. Waist. Neck. Rear of head harness. Wrists. Elbow above.

Each ankle is tied to each thigh with chains attached to each bed leg.
Above each knee is tied to straps attached to either side of the bed frame, my waist is strapped to each side frame & my neck is collared & chained to a center headboard post.
Wrists are tied to the lower head rail & slid along to the side posts & slipped into pre positioned canvas straps wrapped around the lower, upper rails side posts.
Now here's what tightens everything up preventing any movement. Rope is looped under the knee ties & around the center head post which pulls my knees up tight until the ankle chains are taught.
I was soon reminded how horny this makes me feel & seeing myself is this vulnerable position with no movement is incredible & I can really lose myself for hours in my abduction & prisoner fantasy where my captors can freely use me as this position allows for access all areas.
kinbaku

Re: Returning to my 2nd favourite position

Post by kinbaku »

If I understand correctly: your legs tied in futomomo style and pulled open to the side (with the straps) and upwards to your head (with the rope) until the chains on your ankles are fully stretched like in the photo viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12903#p93887. :drool: :mrgreen: :facepalm:
cerenaselfbound

Re: Returning to my 2nd favourite position

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Correct, I love that photo, saw it a while along with some other medical bondage videos.