Ball gag Harness

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
gagged_lola

Ball gag Harness

Post by gagged_lola »

Hi everyone, do you know where I could find a ball gag harness like this one, whith 5 strips comming from the ring on the cheek ?

Thanks !
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Ball gag Harness

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Lola. I have seen that on eBay. Try buying a cheap one to see if you like it, then maybe a better one. I didn't much care for the straps going between my eyes.
Be sure to read reviews if you can. https://www.healthyandactive.com/produc ... gLIJfD_BwE
ae763-model-front_528x750__90761_1024x1024.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, gagged_lola and enjoy your gag-play.
You can always make an extra band between the rings on your cheeks with a belt or rope. :mrgreen:
Something like a velcro strap.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I have one exactly the same, got it from ebay.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

gagged_lola wrote:Hi everyone, do you know where I could find a ball gag harness like this one, whith 5 strips comming from the ring on the cheek ?

Thanks !
I'm not sure I've ever seen that design in real life. I have some doubts whether it would work with real world human proportions. I think the diagonal strap over the back of the head would interfere with the ears in real life and be quite uncomfortable.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*