Clothesline winch

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
vm1971

Clothesline winch

Post by vm1971 »

Randomly browsing, I stumbled upon this. It's a clothesline tensioner. It's small (3" in length) and fits a 3/16" rope at most so it obviously can't be used to lift a person (not that you would want to with this particular design) but it certainly can be used as a bondage tightener. My first use was as a hogtie tightener. I just kept turning and turning until I got to the desired tautness. While it does have a release mechanism, once you've put sufficient tension on it (like in a hogtie), it's actually quite difficult to make it release because you're basically trying to push the release with your fingers while there's 200lbs of force preventing you.

My wife quite likes it too. She usually has a preference to use leather straps/belts on me because she can easily tighten them if I manage to create any slack. This winch allows the tightening of rope, especially around the chest, without having to re-tie everything.
dsteve

Re: Clothesline winch

Post by dsteve »

Image Nite Ize CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

dsteve wrote:Nite Ize CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener
I like it but I also love the clicking noise of the clothesline winch.

I'll definitely find a camjam and try it out!
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Thx! Been looking for one that isnt too weak, or bulky!
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?