My New Hogtie Concept - Will it work? (Birthday Plans)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

Will it work?

Can’t even tie yourself. Not possible.
7%
Yes it should work, and get out fine.
79%
Yes it will work but you will be stuck forever.
14%

Total votes: 14

AllieXBow

My New Hogtie Concept - Will it work? (Birthday Plans)

Post by AllieXBow »

C0E593FC-B175-4BE4-8A88-5FE56492B918.jpeg
42920500-8515-4088-AA4E-81E543608EEF.jpeg
I just came up with an idea for a hogtie inspired by the advanced ones found on Boundanna and IikeRa and boundforum etc. It also incorporates a padlock for self release. I’m not sure if this has already been done but I think I found another way to tie the elbows. I changed the “LikeRa” ring device on the elbows to a double tension device that does the same thing, but is safer for release. I tried to combine the best of Boundanna variant and the LikeRa variant. The advantage of the Boundanna variant is that there are two ropes securing the hogtie (neck to ankles,as well as wrists to knees), while the Likera only has wrists to ankles. But the likeRa one has the extra elbow tie as the strength.

I’m planning to do it to myself as a birthday gift, in around a month. :D

I have added many variables at once,so I am not sure if it will even work.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
kinbaku

Re: My New Hogtie Concept - Will it work? (Birthday Plans)

Post by kinbaku »

I did something similar, but I let the rope go over the ankles - instead of connecting it to the ankles - to the knees where I connected it to the knees with an ice lock as an extra release option. Use a mop or towel under the knees to catch the condensation water from the ice lock.

Go around enough with the red rope around the shoulders, I had done 4 doubles. Otherwise, the rope will cut too sharply at your shoulders.
Take a extra rope from the hands to the connection rope between the elbows, so that this elbowrope are not pulled too much upwards and further together than necessary and that you can handle yourself.

As always, with such a hogtie, I have safety scissors close by. I've never had to use it, though, and try to forget it exists, but it's necessary if you need to get out quickly in an emergency.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

I'm assuming you're pre-tying the elbow tensioner to your ankles then manipulating the rest while you're folded up?

This seems fine.

Although I'd have 5 more ropes... :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

vm1971 wrote:Although I'd have 5 more ropes... :)
Judging by your Avatar, you have enough ropes. :wink:
If you only have one rope, you can still cut the rope into 5 pieces. :rofl:

Just like my brother says: cut the cake in half instead of 8 because I can't finish 8 pieces.
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

I don't have the rings yet but I got this quick attempt. The concept I think works out fine. Threaded the tensioner through the rope harness straps intead of the rings which haven't come in the mail yet. As you can see I can tie my hands while elbows tied.
Will have to design a nice harness now, maybe even one that goes around the upper elbow area.
Thinking of connecting the d ring on my ballgag harness to my heels but thats too crazy
Attachments
Screenshot_20210926_232336.jpg
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

AllieXBow wrote:Thinking of connecting the d ring on my ballgag harness to my heels but thats too crazy
:!: Pulling the gag back into your mouth and pulling your head back will put a lot of strain on your windpipe and increase your risk of choking :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Padlock is a weak part of this plan. When you will pull a rope from ring device, padlock can gone from reachable zone of fingers, because slipping loop on hands tightens and releases rope with a padlock.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

First of all, I have to say that I love your drawing!

That's a great solution to something I have been wondering about myself. Doing a seperate tie for the elbows and ankles is a great idea. It might be a good idea to test all the different components separately before the big day. For instance, that the rope that holds the elbow tie runs smoothly and releases when the tension of the ankle tie is removed. And that you are able to release the ankle tie after it has been tightened due to struggling. Etcetera.

I've never tried something like this myself, as I don't have a 100% failsafe backup. But I would prefer a passive release like an ice release for a tight tie like this, as I am nervous about numbness. But I'm not sure if others agree that an ice release is more reliable.

Either way, happy birthday to you, hopefully you have (had?) a great day!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

BoundInKasugai wrote:I've never tried something like this myself, as I don't have a 100% failsafe backup. But I would prefer a passive release like an ice release for a tight tie like this, as I am nervous about numbness. But I'm not sure if others agree that an ice release is more reliable.
Since I don't have a backup to call, I always use a solution that can free me when all else fails. Usually an ice lock.
But in this setting I would always also attach safety scissors to a string that let me free myself immediately if I feel it is getting too dangerous. Because when you feel the numbness coming, the ice release is too slow to free you in time.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

AllieXBow, the photo in your Sept 26 post is awesome. I always have liked the look of lots of rope around the wrists (and everywhere else, of course). I know I could tie someone up securely with a meter of rope, but where is the fun in that?
But, about the rings for friction: have you thought of using webbing with a friction buckle. I know you might prefer rope, but these buckles can be pulled tight with the buckle itself out of reach. Image
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

kinbaku wrote:Since I don't have a backup to call, I always use a solution that can free me when all else fails. Usually an ice lock.
But in this setting I would always also attach safety scissors to a string that let me free myself immediately if I feel it is getting too dangerous. Because when you feel the numbness coming, the ice release is too slow to free you in time.
Yes, that seems like the most sensible way to do it. Thanks!
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I agree with VM1971, elbow loops would have to be pre made including a coil of cinched rope, as it's not much use if it's too lose & could slip down. It's what I use for stand up sessions. My set-up includes the elbow ties being attached to a chain connected to a metal dog collar around my neck, & another chain connected to the front of the collar & locked to the rope waist section of my body harness. It's vitally important that the collar cannot tighten around your neck. The elbow loops are short enough to be able to slip your arms into & I then loop a length of rope through the already snug elbow loops & attach to the waist rope. That makes it impossible for the elbow loops to slip down & creates a very snug restraint. I also tighten the elbow loops with rope that goes over my shoulders & the back of the neck, that's also attached to the waist rope.
I use this method for my hogtied sessions & to connect my ankles to my wrists is easy with a canvas zip strap. And for a stricter hogtie I use a chain & pad lock instead of the strap.