Is vibration a part of you SB?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

Is vibration a part of you SB?

Poll ended at 21 Sep 2021, 19:29

Mandatory
20%
Sometimes
47%
Not important
27%
Never
7%

Total votes: 15

AllieXBow

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Post by AllieXBow »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:In my games, there are training sessions, and punishments. Training is a planned session that takes place to keep me in "shape". A punishment is something that must be done to right a wrong, and is more or less (less actually) enjoyable. Just have to take my medicine because I have to.
Example, a training hog tie just needs to have the position of the roasted chicken. A time requirement is there, but I can choose to break it up. A punishment hog tie not only must be served in one sitting :rofl: , and will include other things to make it unenjoyable.
A position of a roasted chicken? You mean with the legs crossed at the ankles only? Also if you want to become a real chicken get someone to do the 'chicken wing' tie on you with the wrists folded up to the upper arms :rofl:.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A chicken, that's right. Time requirement for it to properly cook.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mmmmmm... chicken.... :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!