Is a gag important whilst in Self Bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

Is a gag important whilst in Self Bondage?

Poll ended at 21 Sep 2021, 19:26

Mandatory
57%
Sometimes
29%
Not important
10%
Never
5%

Total votes: 21

JIMDINI

Re: Is a gag important whilst in Self Bondage?

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Well long story short I forgot I had a delivery coming that day so when I hear someone knocking at my front door I panicked and couldn’t get my words out not that they could have heard me anyway. I was fine I could not have been discovered but that panic was horrible and I have hardly used my ballgag since.

Lisa
I assumed that because I understand what I try to say wearing a ball gag seemed intelligible to me, it would to others. But when I got stuck in rigid cuffs and contacted a friend for help they could not understand me over the phone. Even when they arrived to free me they still had some trouble understanding my gag talk.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

A gag is a must for me. Specially with a vibration device, I...I tend to show too much that I'm having much fun, so... :gag:
It adds another layer to the "helplessness" feeling. Also, the muffled sounds :drool:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Onixpected wrote:Also, the muffled sounds :drool:
You can fool yourself into feeling like the gag is even more effective by using earplugs. The muffled sounds suddenly become only what you can hear reverberating through your skull.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

vm1971 wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Also, the muffled sounds :drool:
You can fool yourself into feeling like the gag is even more effective by using earplugs. The muffled sounds suddenly become only what you can hear reverberating through your skull.
I never tried with the earplugs, but you just made me into trying it :hi:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."