Bow leg correction braces... Can bondage straighten my legs?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
AllieXBow

Bow leg correction braces... Can bondage straighten my legs?

Post by AllieXBow »

Screenshot_20210915_174553.jpg
I have this thing when my legs are slightly deformed and not straight. I found this hillarious product that claims that it can be fixed by applying force. I can't help but think how kinky it looks. It's not even supposed to be kinky. With no context I would have thought it was a bondage device. It's literally the classic way to bind legs, at the ankles, below the knee and the lower thighs.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/282202626296
Many websites sell it apparently it is a thing.

On a more serious note, does it actually work to straighten legs?

One more thing, there actually are exercises that u need to do, like some yoga poses that resemble bondage positions too xD. It recommends at least 3hrs daily and should do while sleeping hahahah
Attachments
2480_compress33.jpg
Cant i just use rope
Cant i just use rope
Last edited by AllieXBow on 15 Sep 2021, 09:41, edited 1 time in total.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
bound_jenny

Re: Bow leg correction braces... Can bondage straighten my l

Post by bound_jenny »

Basically, they're medical restraints. Plenty of people buy all kinds if medical equipment to use as restraints.

I can understand, without a shadow of a doubt, why it's considered a "thing". :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

bound_jenny wrote:Basically, they're medical restraints. Plenty of people buy all kinds if medical equipment to use as restraints.

I can understand, without a shadow of a doubt, why it's considered a "thing". :rofl:

Jenny.
lol!!! I wonder how many people buy it for bondage instead of the 'intended use'. I sent it to my vanilla friend and they think of it as normal, no connection made to bondage. Also do you think it is ironic that us bondage enthusiats are more well restrained than criminals and mental patients? Like I bet segufix is more popular for pervs than actual hospitals. Not sure about handcuffs though. But high security handcuffs are more popular for kinksters hhahahahah
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Vibrators also started out as purely medical devices. The world should thank the bondage population for being so open-minded. :rofl:

The above can also be used for forearms and wrists if you are flexible enough. :idea:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I actually bought them to use as bondage. They're not your average bondage gear though, but they might actually work to straighten out legs. I don't have that problem, but I do know what this does and what it doesn't.

They are elastic restraints. You put them on and you can still apply force to spread your legs somewhat. Okay, not enough to get out of them, but they don't offer that tight-secure bondage feel either.

These are less suitable for BDSM play unless you really can't take the feeling of tight bondage.

You put these on and you can then apply lots of force to spread your legs a tiny bit apart. So in essence, they allow for some movement of the legs. Not much, but some.

Given that any body part can be altered with enough time and force, I actually think these will work if you put enough time into it, assuming they are used correctly.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Is no one going to point out the lovely black cuffs and extra rope just casually in the background. I had a similar condition growing up, still kinda bowlegged. Growing up I had to wear the Forest Gump leg braces to help fix it. Nice rope work btw.