Scene recognition AI on phone camera

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
tueffy

Re: Scene recognition AI on phone camera

Post by tueffy »

A DVD can just be accessed like a USB drive or external harddrive.

Yes the cloud is not 100% secure and I would strongly discourage you from just uploading any really private information there, it is not quite as bad as some people here make it sound.
Most of the "Hacks" happen because people either have weak password for the cloud service or, even worse, their email-account or fall for phishing attacks and basically give their password to the hackers.

Every file that I don't want to just toss into my GDrive I put into an encrypted file container and upload that to GDrive.
That way I have the conveniences of using Cloud-Storage and even more security than a DVD that a burglar could just grab.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I actually did find, through a sort of serendipity, a photo of a project I had built and posted to a forum I used to attend, in Google images.
That is actually the way google and any other search engine is supposed to work if the site owner doesn't block it, which they can. This forum doesn't block it either. At least not in its robots.txt or response headers.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:Hi thanks for the tips. I want to get a nice entry level camera and a decent tripod. I see that you burn to a dvd, but how do you view them later? Any other tips for capturing some scenes?
I have all my documents, photos, videos on a 2 Terrabytes external USB hard drive and a backup on another 2TB USB hard drive.
That also makes it easy if you later buy another computer: just install the necessary programs on it and connect the hard drive and you're back to business.

Only the temporary unimportant things I save on the hard disk of the computer.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote: And don't put them on the Cloud. Several years ago I overheard someone in the line behind me asking someone else what the Cloud was. I turned around and said, bluntly, "someplace very convenient to put all your personal info and anyone can hack into". Weren't there some incidents a few years back where Cloud accounts were hacked?
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (261.74 KiB) Viewed 612 times
This can be taken many ways...... :roll:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

AllieXBow wrote:I see that you burn to a dvd, but how do you view them later?
Using the same DVD reader/writer that I used to burn the DVD (on a computer). External DVD R/W drives can be found relatively cheap.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Attachments
Source1-results.png
Source1.png
Source1.png (94.55 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

We clearly have, and enforce, a no minors policy. No pictures, videos, links to, fictional stories, ect.
Are we covered for the AI scanner speculation?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:17, edited 2 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

I did not at all mean it like that.
I'm charged with keeping us safe here, and informing the administration of new technologies that may require adjustments to policies. Not accusing any one of anything.
I was asking if we are in good shape that way. I appreciate your posting and informing us of this.
Thank you, and please keep us informed, aware, and sharp.
👠👠