Outdoor

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
john744556

Outdoor

Post by john744556 »

Hi guys. So I’m planning an outdoor sb and cd session tomorrow in the woods near my house. I’m going to be doing late at night and In an area where I can’t get caught. I’m going to the store tomorrow before hand and I have the choice of tons of shops enough to complete a full cd outfit as well as bondage equipment.

I will leave the decision in your hands of what I will buy and wear as well as how I’m going to do the session with bondage ?? I also like the thought of being rather tightly bound unable to get out (ps one person knows my location so they’ll eventually get to me)

Keen for extreme ideas and willing to try anything
Bound Whore

Re: Outdoor

Post by Bound Whore »

Have fun (and be safe). I have scouted a place for a similar adventure, loosely based on this post (but without any "visitors", planned or by surprise). Notice I already cleared the leaves between the trees, now I'm waiting for favourable weather. Looks like next tuesday might work.

I think I'll be going for a kneepoint frogtie with my hands tied overhead to a slackline between the trees. Not sure if I'll go with the "spooky flashlight photo" vibe or bring some additional battery powered LED lamps.

I gotta say, scouting this place at 1:00 am was kinda scary. We don't have any dangerous wild life or secluded meth labs to worry about, but still...

Whatever you'll end up wearing, I would definetly expect you to be properly plugged, to keep ants from crawling where they don't belong :twisted:
Attachments
blair bitch project.jpg
Last edited by Bound Whore on 12 Sep 2021, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There's always the Blair Witch to worry about.
I would be concerned with the weather. Around here, it has been getting colder at night.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There's always the Blair Witch to worry about.
Check the file name of my image :D
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Shannon SteelSlave

I can honestly say I did not see the filename before my comment.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
john744556

Post by john744556 »

So any ideas ?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Bound Whore wrote:Have fun (and be safe). I have scouted a place for a similar adventure, loosely based on this post (but without any "visitors", planned or by surprise). Notice I already cleared the leaves between the trees, now I'm waiting for favourable weather. Looks like next tuesday might work.

I think I'll be going for a kneepoint frogtie with my hands tied overhead to a slackline between the trees. Not sure if I'll go with the "spooky flashlight photo" vibe or bring some additional battery powered LED lamps.

I gotta say, scouting this place at 1:00 am was kinda scary. We don't have any dangerous wild life or secluded meth labs to worry about, but still...

Whatever you'll end up wearing, I would definetly expect you to be properly plugged, to keep ants from crawling where they don't belong :twisted:
Oh god that looks like a scene from a horror film. That looks too scary for me. I have had this scene in my mind for ages about being tied between two trees naked except for a little skirt but definitely not in those woods.
You are brave I hope you have fun but please be safe.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

There no actual danger, he said, but the visual element is there.
I don't know, maybe be an abandoned pirates' prisoner left tied to a tree, Maid Marion waiting for Robin Hood to rescue, what movies have you seen that did it for you? Make sure not to leave your legs locked in a standing position. Remember to follow our guidelines about public scenarios for your personal and legal safety. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5949
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

How has it been? If you want to repeat it, my suggestion is to just chain your ankle to a thick tree. You can then move if there is an anthill just below you that you have not seen and you can hide behind the tree if someone does come by (who might want to do the same :mrgreen: ).
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

kinbaku wrote:How has it been? If you want to repeat it, my suggestion is to just chain your ankle to a thick tree. You can then move if there is an anthill just below you that you have not seen and you can hide behind the tree if someone does come by (who might want to do the same :mrgreen: ).
Honestly if someone wanted to 'do the same' i wouldnt hide haha. We could b friends =) I wonder if that has ever happened or will happen in the future. Two self bondage practitioners bumping into each other. Imagine 'self bondage tourism' when good self bondage sites become popular... Probably wont happen due to the nature of sb
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:
kinbaku wrote:How has it been? If you want to repeat it, my suggestion is to just chain your ankle to a thick tree. You can then move if there is an anthill just below you that you have not seen and you can hide behind the tree if someone does come by (who might want to do the same :mrgreen: ).
Honestly if someone wanted to 'do the same' i wouldnt hide haha. We could b friends =) I wonder if that has ever happened or will happen in the future. Two self bondage practitioners bumping into each other. Imagine 'self bondage tourism' when good self bondage sites become popular... Probably wont happen due to the nature of sb
But because we all seek out the darkest places in the woods - where no one normally goes - increases the chance that we meet as like-minded people. :gag: :rofl:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Seriously, have you been at your possible playground @ this time of year & hour?

Depending on the definition of woods/forest the difference between day & night ist Just Like that. There are No streetlights or residue illumination. And there are a lot
More animals & insects active at night than one would think.

Note: Wearing noisecanceling headphones might calm ones nerves, though you wouldn't know If IT IS your GF or a wild hog slobbering your balls with that wet tongue.

Hope you catch my drift, think thrice before doing something stupid after dark in the
Woods. Less is more sometimes.
[