What Does SB Mean To You?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

What Does SB Mean To You?

Post by cerenaselfbound »

For me, SB began when I was quite young in junior school, and now I can't remember it not being a major part of my life.
SB brings a lot to my table, so I'll break it down.
The feelings & emotions that get stirred up when I'm tied up & gagged are strong.
I like feeling helpless, or as much as one can be though you know you can get free when you want.
I always like to enter another fantasy world where I've been abducted & kept prisoner & used as a sex slave. Whilst tied to my double bed spread eagle, I consume myself in that scenario & I find it very relaxing to escape, though not physically of course.

I always place a mirror at the base of my bed so I can see myself in that vulnerable position, and I also have a small mirror attached to the centre headboard post so I can see my head & face &
I need to have that visual endorsement of the way I'm tied & gagged.

Whenever I'm troubled or stressed out, a long SB session always ensues & by long I mean many hours. It takes around 20 minutes for me to get dressed, which is knickers, bra, stockings & suspenders, long sleeve stretchy bodycon & sometimes knee length boots.
A gag & panty mask is mandatory & I can't reach that full helplessness feeling if I'm still able to talk, so one or two pairs of my knickers are rolled up & go inside my mouth.
Then I get tied to my bed at the ankles, above & below each knee, waist, neck & the rear of the head harness is chained to the headboard centre post, wrists & above the elbows.
A 9 point anchor system keeps movement to a bare minimum.

A stocking hood goes over my head & keeps my hair from getting ruined & tangled.
I use trimmed down rubber inner tubes for OTM wrap gags & also under my chin & over head to keep my mouth shut. Talking is absolutely impossible that way & the good thing about rubber is it doesn't matter if it gets wet, it's grippy, stretchable, re-usable & free from your local cycle shop recycle bin.

Ultimately, apart from all those lovely feelings it always makes me cum numerous times, even without a butt plug, dildo & clit buzzer, though it's rare those things aren't in me.
Though my self orgasms aren't reliant on those, I can concentrate & struggle against the rope, straps & chains & try to speak that brings me to that point.

So overall, being severely restricted, gagged & hooded, plugged, dildo'd & held in an extremely vulnerable position whereby my captors can fuck n lick me whenever they want & use me as a sex slave to earn money from me & there's nothing I can do to prevent it, gives me a feeling like nothing else.

Everyone has their own reasons for SB, that's mine, hope you enjoyed.
kinbaku

Re: What Does SB Mean To You?

Post by kinbaku »

Nice to see you back on the Forum. Like all your previous descriptions of your very thoughtful self-bondages, I enjoyed this one too.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A bit of a contradiction in terms, but self-bondage is an escape, a release.

Escaping the daily grind, all the crap I have to put up with.

A release for my frustrations and emotions.

It also either gets me horny or helps me expend those urges... sometimes one right after the other... :wink:

And it's fun! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I think my very first time trying self bondage was after my friend and I found one of her brothers penthouse magazines. We giggled and found it funny until we saw Carmen Pope she was tied to her bed spread eagle. That picture of her would not go away and one night in my bed I was thinking about her I slipped out of my pjs so I was naked under my duvet. I then took the belt off my dressing gown and wrapped it around my ankles. It was very late dark and quiet this seemed to add to the feeling of being tied up. I lay there for ages thinking about how it feels to be tied up, I then tried to move my legs to get out of it, I couldn’t. It really excited me but I didn’t understand why.

Now I find it a way to escape into my fantasies. However I feel romantic dreams of seduction to something more kinky and spanking. I feel happy I feel relaxed and even confident it’s just me after all. I don’t do it too destress but it does. But mostly I do it because it’s fun.

Lisa
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

I was always fascinated by bondage ever since I was very young, I dont want to get into too much detail but it was always secretly a big part of my life. Some people find bondage to be sexual, but some do it for completely non sexual purposes. But for me it is both. It is certainly arousing at times and it is something that gets me horny. Some users report immediately losing interest and wanting out once they get 'post nut clarity' or guilt (not trying to imply that im 'better' for feeling this way) , but for me it is different as I also like it as a non sexual hobby. One aspect is I like the feel of the ropes, the constriction and the 'hugging' feeling which is relaxing. Another one is that bondage, especially good ropework looks very aesthetic and intricate, and is an outlet for artistic and creative expression. Its also a bit like yoga. I see many people always use stimulation while in bondage, which sounds very hot to me but I don't need it to enjoy myself.

I am certain it is non sexual because as a trans mtf, I take hormones and blockers which killed my male sex drive. However it wasn't my main motivation for my love of bondage.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I wouldn't say my self-bondage is nonsexual at times it is very sexual, but I also find self-bondage very relaxing at times. I'm a person that always likes to be doing something, usually, more than one thing at once, whoever said only women can multitask is wrong I've done it all my life, unless I have a greater female side to me than the average male. So I find the only time I truly relax is when I'm bound still and forced to not do anything. OK, my brain still might be going through the hundreds of jobs, ideas, or fantasies (not all sexual) that I have whirring around in my head but even that slows down when I'm helpless and unable to do anything. I find bondage can be very relaxing.

I also find self-bondage can be fun in a way of almost playing a game or doing a puzzle. I dream up a self-bondage scenario and only do it to see if I can get free before the release.

Of course, being a self-bondage or bondage fan means I get to hang out with nice like-minded people like you guys and girls here.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Self-bondage for me went from something I discovered casually without knowing it, to an important hobby that is part of my life, and always will be. I'm single atm, and never experienced proper bondage with a partner. So, self-bondage started as my go-to to satisfy my desires about bondage. It also expanded my kinks about crossdressing, as now I have a proper reason to wear heels and woman lingerie other than "it feels and looks so damn good" :rofl:
Planning the scenario, fantasizing about it, dressing up for it and enjoying the excitement as it grows and grows make it much more for me than just a mere rope I tie around my legs. It's a way to escape my full-scheduled daily routine, to release some tension I can have.
I am very close to having my place and being able to finally enjoy it whenever I feel like it, instead of needing to wait for the family to leave the house to play. The excitement is already growing!

In short, SB helps me relaxing in an exciting way, and that's all I can ask for! :drool:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Onixpected wrote:Self-bondage for me went from something I discovered casually without knowing it, to an important hobby that is part of my life, and always will be. I'm single atm, and never experienced proper bondage with a partner. So, self-bondage started as my go-to to satisfy my desires about bondage. It also expanded my kinks about crossdressing, as now I have a proper reason to wear heels and woman lingerie other than "it feels and looks so damn good" :rofl:
Planning the scenario, fantasizing about it, dressing up for it and enjoying the excitement as it grows and grows make it much more for me than just a mere rope I tie around my legs. It's a way to escape my full-scheduled daily routine, to release some tension I can have.
I am very close to having my place and being able to finally enjoy it whenever I feel like it, instead of needing to wait for the family to leave the house to play. The excitement is already growing!

In short, SB helps me relaxing in an exciting way, and that's all I can ask for! :drool:
Hey you sound a bit like me. Also if you haven't experienced anything real, you could try join the local scene, but I'm not sure if that's for everyone. I think 'looks and feels damn good' is a sufficient reason :rofl: I just ordered some heels because I think they make legs look super smexy when tied up. But I might wear them outside normally too one day.

I agree that half of the fun is actually in fantasising and planning. It's a very holistic journey. Also I find it amusing how I get dressed so nicely just to be tied up by myself, in private. I don't put much effort when I actually go out.

It's also ironic, how being unable to escape, in itself is an escape from your daily life.

Also congratz on almost moving out! It will be so fun!
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Check out some of my Reviews. I have covered several shoes with fair judgement. Everything from flat to 6.5 inches. (6.5 is too tall for me :cry: , plus I think anything taller than 6 just looks strange)
Don't forget to get a pair of ankle strap heel locks :mrgreen: And if you find a really good pair, let me know, I have been using several of pleather variety, and I feel like I could stretch them to escape. Real leather would be nice. I reviewed the cheap ones too. Nothing better than surrendering your choice to be heeled.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Check out some of my Reviews. I have covered several shoes with fair judgement. Everything from flat to 6.5 inches. (6.5 is too tall for me :cry: , plus I think anything taller than 6 just looks strange)
Don't forget to get a pair of ankle strap heel locks :mrgreen: And if you find a really good pair, let me know, I have been using several of pleather variety, and I feel like I could stretch them to escape. Real leather would be nice. I reviewed the cheap ones too. Nothing better than surrendering your choice to be heeled.
I see. I thought my choice of 4.5 - 5.5 inch was already super high. Nice reviews! Unfornately I haven't got anything of a high end brand as im still trying to figure out sizing. Didnt know locking straps existed, might go and look out for some next time
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

No no, 5 is super high. Any heel fiend on this board will agree.
Maybe this thread will help you figure out your sizes. Especially this chart for shoes.
shoe_sizes.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

the earliest memory i have is with a friend from my youth that i have lost connection with. although not SELF bondage, i can remember playing cops and robbers with my sole intention of playing tie up games. i can remember being tied to a bed and then having to be released because i needed to go to the bathroom, except what came out was not the usual pee. :rofl: i had NO idea what was happening at the time, but i believe that to be the first time i had cum without knowing what it was! so for me, bondage/self bondage has ALWAYS been about that brief feeling of euphoria that comes with, well,.....cuming. :lol: i dont know, i just like the feeling of helplessness, while at the same time worry about being able to escape from my escapades. it can be a rush or a relaxing escape depending on my mood. i dont know, sometimes i just want to struggle against some comfy physical restraints, and way more often than not, i get off from it.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I enjoy the helplessness and the mild danger of being found helplessly bound. The rush of struggling helplessly gradually moves to , okay how am I getting loose, especially when waiting for a time lock.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:No no, 5 is super high. Any heel fiend on this board will agree.
Maybe this thread will help you figure out your sizes. Especially this chart for shoes.
shoe_sizes.jpg
Yes 5 inch heels are very high. I am comfortable in 4 inch heels but 5 I am really starting to totter around. I can't walk downstairs in any heels which are 4 inch or more because I get vertigo.
I can walk better in 5 inch heels with a platform but anything higher I struggle without a platform on them. I have fallen over too many times and have hurt my knees and torn my tights. So now my 5 inch heels are for the bedroom or home. Actually I have some really pretty 4 inch heels I would never go out in because I don't want them to get scuffed or dirty so they are for home or if I go to a friends house for a party.

Actually have been invited to my first party since 2019 yay! but its a Guys and Dolls party? Apparently the girls have to go dressed as guys and the guys go dressed as girls. I have no idea what to do! So my heels stay at home that night :( Thats if it happens. Might need some advice lol

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:I have no idea what to do! So my heels stay at home that night Thats if it happens. Might need some advice lol
:idea: Go as a cross-dresser.

For good measure wear a fake moustache and some dark bluish makeup thinly applied to simulate a freshly-shaved beard.

You would still go as a guy, but dressed as a girl... heels and all. :mrgreen:

Jenny,.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!