Locking a key away

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
LogicTrolling

Locking a key away

Post by LogicTrolling »

Hi everyone,

I'm into diapers, and I really like the idea of being locked into one for say 5-6h (or more), right now I use a padlock and a chain on my pants, but I'm looking into buying something like this very soon https://www.etsy.com/listing/647392360/ ... pants-anti.

The main issue is that no matter what, I always find an excuse to unlock myself very fast (be it because of an orgasm or something else :roll:). Is there a full proof method of locking the key away so that I can not get it in any possible way?.

So far, I've tried:
Code padlock → Patched the chatikey app and released myself
Ice block → Put it under hot water to get the key
Vacuum sealed time box thingy → Screwdriver to pry open seal

Right now, I'm thinking of building a metal box with a big electromagnet that I can't pry open with a screwdriver.

I would love to see your ideas :D

PS1: I don't have someone who knows I'm doing this, so I can just give them the key, or I would have done so
PS2: I'm not stupid this is for locking my diaper not myself :!:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Locking a key away

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
LogicTrolling

Post by LogicTrolling »

Thanks,

I've seen these lock while lurking around AliExpress, they always look too flimsy.
Oh well, just ordered one anyway, I'll probably 3d print the tag itself.
I'll try it out when I get it, hopefully it will work
Shannon SteelSlave

Don't forget the plastic washers.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Well, let's start by saying that there's no such thing as inescapable. Escaping from any (realistic) scenario is simply a question of time, access to tools, and a willingness to break stuff. If you get your locking pants, you'll always be able to escape just by cutting the straps.

But you'll have broken an expensive(ish) item (which will also take time to replace), so perhaps you don't want to do that unless it's a genuine emergency.

There are several threads on timer padlocks, like the one Shannon mentions (see below). They can all be dismantled (fairly) non-destructively, although you can peel back the screen cover and epoxy the screws, which would make it more difficult (but probably not impossible) to dismantle and release. If you're OK breaking it, a plastic lock won't stand up to very much. The newer, all metal-case models don't break so easily but do have other non-destructive ways to get into them. You might also like to look at the kSafe. Again, it won't stop a determined attack, but you will have to break it. There's also a similar sort of device from Chinese vendors that's a little cheaper. I haven't seen one of these so I can't say if it can be opened without breaking.

Threads of interest: ... or just search on here for "timer lock" - you'll get a lot of results!
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

This is based on an idea I found on-line. I have never tried it and I don’t know how reliable it is, so bear that in mind and use appropriate emergency release arrangements. The basic idea is that you can set up a gmail message (and some other mail systems I believe) to send a message at a defined time in the future. For this purpose I suggest use a combination safe or a keyholder and a combination padlock. Firstly reset the gmail password to something long and complex that you won’t be able to remember. Write it on a piece of paper and fold it so you can’t see it. Set the safe to a long combination that you won’t be able to remember. Type that combination into a gmail message. Alternatively I think you should be able to photograph the combination and attach the photo to the gmail message. Schedule the message to be sent to yourself on another account at the time you want to be released. Make sure you transcribe the password and numbers correctly! Now lock yourself up, put your keys and the gmail password into the safe and lock it. When the time is up you should get an email allowing you to open the safe and recover your keys and the password to your gmail account. If you set up any password recovery methods on the gmail account, make sure you can’t use those either. Maybe have a special account for this purpose.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Or use Codelocker program combined with the app Time lock for Images over there.
LogicTrolling

Post by LogicTrolling »

Thanks everyone for your replies

As ruru67 said, nothing is unbreakable, I want just enough to be unwilling/unable to break something for a slight temptation.

The Ksafe is a sympathetic system, but mostly sold out (except for the bigger ones) and way out of my price range for a simple lock
I just looked up igloo key boxes and whoa they are expensive, I might look into finding some cheaper ones tho

I will try the email and codelocker apps it seems like a good idea, the issue I had with chastikey is that you can buy your way out in case of emergency (they seem to have added a button to disable it, it seems).
I also always seem to remember the code after some time, as 4 digits isn't a lot

Thanks again I'll keep you updated on how thing goes, it might be a little while tho
Shannon SteelSlave

Nothing is unbreakable, but you may have to find something precious not to break. Not sure how this suggestion will be taken, could turn into a "Saw" snuff film, but I have heard of people swallowing a key. No, I am not suggesting this to you, but what would you do for an early release from that?
👠👠
LogicTrolling

Post by LogicTrolling »

No clue, this is a bit too extreme for me (+ remember I'm talking about a diaper lock :) would be a bit hard to get that one out )
Shannon SteelSlave

LogicTrolling wrote:No clue, this is a bit too extreme for me (+ remember I'm talking about a diaper lock :) would be a bit hard to get that one out )
:facepalm: D'oh!
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Lotharjulz wrote: The price in my experience with all of these solutions is reflected in quality. Ksafe is the right balance IMO and worth it.

I had two of those little timer padlocks $15ish that everyone keeps talking up, but both of ours failed after 6months (we used them a lot).
I've had a couple of them die, but not in service. They basically stopped charging, so when you took them off charge they died either immediately or very soon after - I'd suggest if you are preparing to use them, ensure they're charged, but have had some time idle. If the display is a little faint or slower than expected to change, don't use it.

But they're weak enough that if one does fail, a pair of wire/side/diagonal cutters will make short work of the cable. I wouldn't go to more effort than that to try to open it non-destructively - you don't need faulty gear in your kit.

If your scene doesn't leave you able to get to tools, you should use at least two, or one and some other backup. For example, if securing a pair of cuffs I'd use on on each cuff, in an arrangement where only one cuff needs to be opened to escape or reach tools. Or if tethering something, so that you attach one lock to a connection point, then a second one connecting the first to the tether so either can be opened to release the tether.

The kSafe is probably more reliable, but more expensive and less flexible, but it's not a padlock.