Male Solo

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Havefunpr1

Male Solo

Post by Havefunpr1 »

Hey everyone I am new here I'm really fascinated with self tying.

My fantasy is to create a situation with rope and tie myself in an uncomfortable situation with nipple clamps that possibly pull when i move a certain way. My legs open, and then allow my fleshlight launch to fuck me and get post orgasm torture from it. Ideally on the ground laying on my back or on my bed. I also am thinking to use a funnel to make myself drink fake cum or piss. or use a dildo to make me gag that whole time. ( I dont think that position would be on my back) I just want to let the fleshlight launch to do all the work.

I have done a little rope play where I am able to untie my hand free at any time for safety.

I have lots of rope but not much else, sorry if this is too much sort of new here haha
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Male Solo

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna Fun PR
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Havefunpr1. Unfortunately I don't have much time this week. I am currently participating in an Esperanto World Congress. 8 days 24h/24h congress.
If no one has given you an assignment by next week, I will be available for you. :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Here I am. 8)

I once made a tube out of duct tape that ran from my penis to my mouth. I lay in my bed with my feet attached above my head to the top of my bed so that my penis was above my mouth.
With a rope connected between my ankle cuffs and the top of my bed, made like a pulley, I was able to pull my feet up. To avoid fatigue I had placed several pillows under my hips that supported my back upwards.
With a vibrator attached to my penis I stimulated it to orgasm and the semen slowly dripped down the tube into my mouth. :mrgreen:

In addition, you can connect your big toes via elastic with your nipple clamps. For this elastic you can use normal house ring elastics that you bring to the correct (just too short ... :twisted: ) length with a Larch head knot as a chain.