Bondage mittens for pet play

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Bondage mittens for pet play

Post by KinkInSpace »

I bought these bondage mittens for pet play and OMG you can actually do selfbondage with them, if you can keep your mouth unstuffed!!!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002 ... 4c4dscNgyz

They're amazing and it is so awesome to wear them and then touch your body. There is no way you can use your hands other than maybe press your thumb against something or clamp something between your wrist and body. I also bought kneepads and I have a set of restraints to tie my feet against my upper legs so I can go true 4 legs.

I plan to put my japanese clover clamps on with estim and DG-Lab, attach the DG-Lab to a belt so it remains close to my body along with the wires and then just have to spend like half an hour on all fours while my nipples are slowly being zapped stronger and stronger.

You first put on one mitten normally, then for the other, you ensure that the belt is already ready to be fastened. All you do is put it in your mouth, bite and pull and use your other hand inside mitten to get the belt buckle in place. Then bite on the belt so it folds in half and while still biting move the belt through the holder as you normally do, then release grip, bite on the other end and pull through. And there you go, hands securely locked in fist position. Undoing is basically the whole set in reverse. Not too hard to do. I tied my right hand normally, then my left hand using my mouth. Was easy, but I think my right hand will be just as easy.

Of course, it would be even greater to do this while wearing a gag, but that just won't work unless the gag is loosely connected, so at all times I can use my tongue to push the gag out and have my mouth free again. Oh, I gotta try that!!! :D
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Re: Bondage mittens for pet play

Post by bound_jenny »

Smells like someone is going to have some very naughty fun! :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I once bought these dog foot guards at a pet store. They close with a Velcro that can be closed the same way KinkInSpace describes.
To prevent me from bending my fingers and still grasping something as such, I cut out a thick cardboard that I place in the glove. Both the fingers and the thumb - which is pressed against the palm - pass the top of the sturdy cardboard and can therefore no longer grasp anything.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

But these are made of leather! :)

Also, last night, I tested, I can put a gag in that I can push out of my mouth and back in, so I can be gagged. Yay!

Also, I woke up early this morning and decided I was going to enhance my sleeping more. I put on the mittens and went back to sleep. OMG what an interesting experience that is. When I woke up a few hours later I did felt a bit of sore in my hands as they don't like to be force closed that long, so that is something I probably need to train, but it was far more interesting to be forced not to be do anything with your hands. Laying down in bed is easy. Getting your blanket over you is a whole other story. Not only can you not just grab the blanket and pull it over you, you can't even feel the texture. In a dark room it is a guessing game if you got the blanket enough to pull it over you or not and it becomes trial and error.

Fastening the mittens in the dark is impossible though, so I had to go to an area with light to wear them, and head back to bed that way. Not a terribly bad experience either.

So... with these experiences under my belt, I caved in and bought a set of feet cuffs that force your feet to be bend so walking is tiptoed too. Although I still want to bind my legs together and use the kneepads, I think putting my feet in these cuffs at the same time will greatly enhance the experience.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Mine were more like boots for the dog and fairly elongated. So I could always stretch and fold my fingers. It was no longer possible with the cardboard and my fingers stays streched. I will also fill the dog shoes with a cloth, so that I can only make a fist; from your story this is also an interesting experience. :mrgreen:

You can also tie your ankles to your thighs so that you can only walk on your knees and hands. Your knee pads are really needed here.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

KinkInSpace wrote: So... with these experiences under my belt, I caved in and bought a set of feet cuffs that force your feet to be bend so walking is tiptoed too.
Oooh, linky? :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sergio wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote: So... with these experiences under my belt, I caved in and bought a set of feet cuffs that force your feet to be bend so walking is tiptoed too.
Oooh, linky? :-)
Ah, forgot...

Here you are. :)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3294715 ... 4c4dQJax3Y
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I'm not sure they'd be sufficiently heavy duty to not bend at the ankle or simply curl the foot under. On the strength of the WonderHeel stilettos I bought recently I'm going to go for their ballet boots next.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The idea is that you can't use your feet at all in these, as they are curled back anyway, and are solely used to feel them being in place.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Interesting idea and not expensive so I've ordered a pair.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've got mine in today. Yay.

Briefly tried them on. They have this small holder at the heal that the strap goes in between, so the strap can't slide off. Don't know if yours has this too, or that yours had a design flaw that they fixed. In mine it doesn't slip off.

I do have large feet, EU size 45 and the large one barely fits, but it fits. Yay.

I haven't done a session with them yet. Tonight I'm going to force myself sleeping while wearing both the mittens and socks and see how that is.
I did briefly test and its not possible to use my feet anymore while wearing the bondage socks as designed unless I excert so much force that I'm likely to break either my foot or the socks themselves, something I really don't even want to. In the position, if I stretch my legs, the bottom of my feet can rest on the ground, but in no way can I stand at all. So that is really cool.

I have done a session where I wore the mittens and my kneepads and tied my feet to my legs using restraints that normally tie your hands to your legs. I attached japanese clover clamps and walked around on all 4. It was really nice and the clamps swaying around was very nice. The fact that I couldn't remove them without taking off the mittens was a bonus and the gag prevented me from easily getting the mittens off. So in order to get free, get the gag out using my mouth movement and help of mittens, then use teeth to get out of a mitten, and only then I had access to my nipples. Of course, I had to first get out of all bondage before I was even allowed to take the clamps off.

And this was just a preview. The next time it will be electrified japanese clamps. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Small update from my session of last night.

The setup was actually the most interesting of the experience.

I can't put on the mittens in the dark, so I have to have light. I can't turn off my lights in my bedroom with the mittens on, but I can do so in the bathroom.

I can't walk from and to my bathroom with the socks in bondage on, and I cannot put the socks on while the mittens are on.

Seeing the conundrum here? :D

I solved it as follows. Put on light in the bathroom first, then put on the bondage socks while sitting down. Then put on the mittens.

I prepared myself to crawl back to bed in the dark. Turned off the lights and ventured through darkness to find my bed.

Once found, I had to do a weird maneuver(manouvre?) to get back on the bed. I couldn't just stand up.... I raised a leg and placed it on the bed and climbed it like a small child would do. That worked.

In bed, now without hands or feet, trying to get under the blanket to sleep. This wasn't too hard.

I fell asleep but after a few hours I woke up again with pain in my wrists and feet from the mittens and socks' bondage. It didn't hurt but didn't feel too good either. Like when blood flow is constrained. It wasn't really a health concern at that time, but the feeling prevented me from falling asleep again, so I decided the session was good enough, and took the mittens off, then the socks, and went to bed normally.

I still have my session planned where I spend some time on all four wearing e-stim japanese clover clamps, connected to a nicely setup DG-Labs Coyote. :)
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

KinkInSpace wrote:Small update from my session of last night.

The setup was actually the most interesting of the experience.

I can't put on the mittens in the dark, so I have to have light. I can't turn off my lights in my bedroom with the mittens on, but I can do so in the bathroom.

I can't walk from and to my bathroom with the socks in bondage on, and I cannot put the socks on while the mittens are on.

Seeing the conundrum here? :D

I solved it as follows. Put on light in the bathroom first, then put on the bondage socks while sitting down. Then put on the mittens.

I prepared myself to crawl back to bed in the dark. Turned off the lights and ventured through darkness to find my bed.

Once found, I had to do a weird maneuver(manouvre?) to get back on the bed. I couldn't just stand up.... I raised a leg and placed it on the bed and climbed it like a small child would do. That worked.

In bed, now without hands or feet, trying to get under the blanket to sleep. This wasn't too hard.

I fell asleep but after a few hours I woke up again with pain in my wrists and feet from the mittens and socks' bondage. It didn't hurt but didn't feel too good either. Like when blood flow is constrained. It wasn't really a health concern at that time, but the feeling prevented me from falling asleep again, so I decided the session was good enough, and took the mittens off, then the socks, and went to bed normally.

I still have my session planned where I spend some time on all four wearing e-stim japanese clover clamps, connected to a nicely setup DG-Labs Coyote. :)

You could use a lamp on a timer or a smart bulb with timer if you ever wanted a set up without the crawl into dark, granted that prob adds to the experience.
rexter

Post by rexter »

KinkInSpace wrote:The idea is that you can't use your feet at all in these, as they are curled back anyway, and are solely used to feel them being in place.
I've encountered aliexpress ads for these before. While I agree they seem great, one of the first things that entered my mind was leg cramps. I occasionally get calf cramps at night... if I happen to be completely asleep, it ends with me screaming in a bad way b/c I'm unable to do the right thing in time.

The right thing is to bring your toe toward your shin (and/or extend your heel as much as possible) at the onset of that kind of cramp. Then it subsides quickly and there's no problem. Wearing these, that remedy would be impossible. I'm sure there are those who might intentionally strive for this situation, but I can say I have never been aroused by cramps this severe. heh.