Bondage mittens for pet play

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Re: Bondage mittens for pet play

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, agreed. These are not the best for sleep. But when it comes to normal play, oh they are so much fun! :) Just being in them for 15 to 30 minutes while the session goes on adds quite a bit to it. Definitely worth it. But sleeping, yeah, not necessary. Although I am very thrilled when I put the mittens on for sleep, that too kind of is not really working, like the socks.

Its awesome that when I touch my nipples, all I feel is a big ball of fake leather touching my nipples, or if I touch my penis, etc... but that quickly fades away and then the actual sleeping is hindered more than the joy of wearing them is there. For a session where you are completely and the whole time in a bdsm mindset, these mittens and socks add so much. But outside of bdsm play, yeah... maybe not all the time.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.