Wheel of (Un)fortune

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Cuffer

Wheel of (Un)fortune

Post by Cuffer »

Hello everyone,

first i have to say: I skipped the introduction session. (I'll do it in the next days).

I’ve been thinking about how to implement random sessions. The lazy person, me, thinks about elaborate sessions to “tomorrow”, or thinks about it until he loses the desire. I create “play cards” on the computer. These are divided into sessions and humiliations. The whole thing is saved in a .gif file. When the file is opened, the scenarios rattle through at lightning speed. A screenshot chooses the game.

"Session cards" include descriptions, to-do list, restraints, clothing, duration of time restraints, including tightening in varying degrees of hardness. For example, one session card is the Deepthroat Training, another is the fully rubberized long-term restraint.
A camera is mandatory for every scenario, as I want to upload it at the appropriate time.

"Humiliation cards" are often interspersed and give up a short task that needs to be done immediately. For example, 15 hard strokes on the sole of the foot with the cane and presentation of the stripes as evidence in front of the camera. Another card includes a short or long extension of the chastity period with a program that hides photos with the safe combinations for a limited period of time. This is going to be an exciting thing with my future PA piercing.

Maybe you have ideas or anything else for the humiliation cards or maybe a third type of card should be included?!

I am excited about your thoughts.

Regards

Cuffer
bound_jenny

Re: Wheel of (Un)fortune

Post by bound_jenny »

Cuffer wrote:first i have to say: I skipped the introduction session. (I'll do it in the next days).
Never mind. I moved your semi-intro post to the introductions thread. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Cuffer wrote:Maybe you have ideas or anything else for the humiliation cards or maybe a third type of card should be included?!

Regards

Cuffer
Good idea because you can always add new cards. Have you already done that you draw five random cards of which you must perform at least 3 in one session (because some things cannot be combined and can then be omitted).
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Cuffer wrote:
Maybe you have ideas or anything else for the humiliation cards or maybe a third type of card should be included?!

Regards

Cuffer
Or maybe you can help me. Send me a Private Message, we'll chat. Here are the basics of my secret evil plan. :twisted: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13449
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Cuffer

Post by Cuffer »

bound_jenny wrote:
Cuffer wrote:first i have to say: I skipped the introduction session. (I'll do it in the next days).
Never mind. I moved your semi-intro post to the introductions thread. :hi:

Jenny.
Hello jenny,
I thought I posted seperated. :| Thanks for repairing my post. :hi:
kinbaku wrote:
Cuffer wrote:Maybe you have ideas or anything else for the humiliation cards or maybe a third type of card should be included?!
Cuffer
Good idea because you can always add new cards. Have you already done that you draw five random cards of which you must perform at least 3 in one session (because some things cannot be combined and can then be omitted).
Good idea you wrote. I seperate scenarios and humiliation cards and first I roll the dice of the amount of humiliation cards. Then the scenario cards follow. The "less" humilating, the more often the cards appear could appear, would be my guess.

Regards