The Woods are calling for me...

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SierraTheSub

The Woods are calling for me...

Post by SierraTheSub »

Hello everyone, I am looking to once again pool together all of your great ideas. But this time, I am heading into the woods. I have 33 acres along with 1000 plus acres of state land at the base of a mountain. So I can go missing! So come on guys give me a hand to work for freedom or get stuck in the middle of nowhere! I am looking for a looooong crawl or a long hobble with small steps. I don't want to get out right off. My knee has regained much of it strength so I can do hogties again
kinbaku

Re: The Woods are calling for me...

Post by kinbaku »

Leave the key to your handcuffs at your house on the ground.
Eat and drink enough.
Put on a belt.
Bring 2 ropes of at least 2 meters (7 feet), your handcuffs and something to block them so they don't get stuck.

Walk far enough away from your home (don't overestimate though) in the woods. Then sit there and tie your ankles to the belt so that your knees are bent and can be no further from your buttocks than 15 cm (6 inches). Then bind your wrists with the handcuffs behind your back and block them.

Now your task is to crawl to the house on your buttocks to be able to free yourself.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

A very simple way to force a walk in the woods would be to place a key to your house deep in the woods ahead of time, then when you want to play, simply go outside and lock the door behind you. Assuming you can have the door lock when you close it, without needed a key. If you can't then hide a spare key in the woods, and then lock your regular key in the car when you want to start.

To spice the walk up a bit, include any of the following:

Exit the house naked. Maybe keep some shoes on, depending on how tough your feet are and what the ground is like

You can extend the length of the walk by forcing yourself to go back and forth a few times. Have the key to your house locked to tree, far away from the house. Perhaps a chain around the tree, or an eyebolt into the tree with a lock securing the key to the eyebolt. Leave the key to that lock in at the house, similarly locked to something. Leave the key to the lock at the house in a different part of the woods, or at the same place as the door key. You can expand this to force any number of trips back and forth.

Apply handcuffs, behind the back. Leave the key to the handcuffs in a different section of the woods. Place the key to one of the "back and forth" extensions mentioned above up high enough that you can't reach it with your hands behind your back, so you have to fetch the handcuff key first. If you are not absolutely positive that you can release the handcuffs with your hands behind you, add a waist chain and lock them in front. If your hands are cuffed down to your waist, and one of the keys you need is above your head, you will need to release the cuffs before you can reach that key.

Add a butt plug. With a slight modification you can make it impossible to remove the butt plug by having another chain between your legs. They key to unlock that can be included in the back and forth.

Add a gag.

Add nipple clamps.

To put it all together:
Start naked, hands cuffed to a waist chain, another chain passing between the legs holding a butt plug in place, nipple clamps on, gag in place (preferably locked on. Zip ties can make sure it stays on).

First trek will be to get a key that will unlock the second key. Leave a pair of flip-flops there as well. I am thinking that things should get easier with each trek across the forest.

Next trek across will yield the handcuff keys. Now you can remove the nipple clamps, and reach the next key which is up high on the other side of the woods. That key will allow you to unlock the waist/butt plug chain, and give you the key to another lock on the opposite side of the wood.

Enjoy
R. Mc.
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

Maybe add some killer heels locked on to what MC said? :twisted:
If there are stinging nettles you could put a key there ... Most fun if you are still naked - if that's your thing. ;)
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

rmcingle wrote: You can extend the length of the walk by forcing yourself to go back and forth a few times. Have the key to your house locked to tree, far away from the house. Perhaps a chain around the tree, or an eyebolt into the tree with a lock securing the key to the eyebolt. Leave the key to that lock in at the house, similarly locked to something. Leave the key to the lock at the house in a different part of the woods, or at the same place as the door key. You can expand this to force any number of trips back and forth.
A methodical way to do that, ideal for situations like keeping a chastity belt on all week, is to get a set of padlocks all keyed differently, say ten or twelve, two for every working day or trip into the woods you want. If necessary drill out the holes in the keys so the hasps will pass through them and number all the padlocks and keys. Loop padlock 1 through your house key and attach to a tree or through your chastity belt key to your office desk or work locker. Loop padlock 3 through key 2 and attach to that padlock, loop padlock 5 through key 4 and attach to padlock 3, 7 through 6 and attach to 5 etc. Then at home loop padlock 2 through key 1 and attach to something, padlock 4 through key 3 and attach to 2 etc. This can go on for as many uniquely keyed padlocks as you can find. You end up with the key to the last padlock but to free the final key (house, chastity belt etc) you have to go to the other end, unlock a padlock, bring that key back, unlock a padlock, etc. until you get to the final one. So if that's at work you don't get the key until half as many working days as padlocks, so maybe you set it up to get release on Friday but if you have to work at home one day or take a sickie your CB is staying on until Monday night. Or in this case that's a lot of walks into the woods and back to get indoors.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

What about Ariadne's thread? Long rope to the key, blindfold, high heels, ballgag, butt plug, tied ankles, kneels, handcuffs attached behind to rope panties and of course clover clamps with a bells. Throw rope across fallen trees, bushes, nettle, maybe, if you are so brave, creek, liquid mud. And at finish minotaur will wait for you: key attached by the code lock to the tree over anthill. Use a four of five digit lock. But this is key from safe with a keys from cuffs, what wait for you at start. Short chain form hancuffs to Ariadne's thread will pervent totally get lost.

P.S. There's one problem. It's so easy to untie legs. Maybe replace rope to lot of tape, like a mermaid tail? Or attach cuffs to collar via short chain? Or use a stocks that locking a neck and hands at sides, being like a running prisoner? Or just use leg cuffs?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.