Hog tie issues

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
john744556

Hog tie issues

Post by john744556 »

h
Last edited by john744556 on 24 Dec 2023, 13:12, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Re: Hog tie issues

Post by JIMDINI »

Depends, do you have someone available to release you? Easy bondage mittens or wrapping Duct tape around each individual finger(not easy but doable :twisted: ). Or do you need a timed release?
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john744556 wrote:Hi guys I have a set up of cinches for the wrist to go with the ultimate hog tie, however it always leaves my hands and fingers free so I’m easily able to undo the wrist restraint. Any ideas on how to make sure the hands them selfs and fingers get tied up ?
Welcome john744556. I once did it with my hands strapped into Walker Care Dog Shoes. I cut a disc from thick cardboard and put it in the shoe. With my thumb against the palm and the back of the thumb against the cardboard, I couldn't possibly bend my fingers. With my mouth I pulled the velcro on and closed the shoes over my wrists. After that I put the cuffs over the shoes.
You will need help to get loose again if you tie your hands behind your back afterwards. Or it must be that your cuffs come loose in time (icelock, so the hands come loose in front of your body) so that you can pull the Velcro back loose with your teeth.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, John
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠