Does anyone have tips/fun ideas for overnight bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Keyless

Re: Does anyone have tips/fun ideas for overnight bondage?

Post by Keyless »

There is a long thread about sleeping in bondage here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7620&start=90
Maybe it is worth mentioning safety. Personally I think you need some sort of device that releases you immediately, is very simple (does not rely on electronics etc) and releases you directly rather than making you use a key. Of course there has to be some sort of penalty. There are a number of ideas on this forum.

As a further precaution I used to have a phone within reach. Also I must admit that I have woken with a bit of numbness and pins and needles in one hand. It only happened on a couple of occasions. Maybe I needed some wider cuffs.

As for dreaming, I have dreamt that the cuffs have slipped off and I would have to face an angry Mistress. Of course I awoke to find I was still secure.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

an excellent way to lock yourself into overnight bondage is to use a combination padlock, in a room that has insufficient light to read the dial at night, but enough in daytime. Once the padlock snaps shut, your committed until morning.

A torment that I implemented one time had my ankles spread with a spreader bar. Another bar attached at the center of the spreader bar, which had a butt plug fastened on the end. I had adjusted the butt plug pole so that with my legs straight the plug would be just barely inserted, but attempting to bend my knees forced the plug deeper. The plug was a type that got larger the deeper it inserted.

For my wrists, I wrapped a chain around the headboard, then used a combination lock to lock my wrist cuffs to the chain. I had used Zip ties to lock the cuffs on so I couldn't just remove the cuffs.

it was a fairly long night! I had positioned myself on my stomach, my normal sleeping position. But not being able to roll over (spreader bar prevented that) did become a discomfort after a few hours. Any attempt to change leg position worked the plug in my ass.

R. Mc,
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Overnight is harder than you think. One of the longest nights of my life was in a sleep sack. My Mistress at the time zipped me up around 10 PM. By 1 AM I wanted out. By 3 AM things where going numb. There was just enough room to move and get blood moving again. This went on until she woke up around 8 AM. It was amazing and horrible at the same time. Moral of the story... even comfortable positions can be uncomfortable after a while. Just make sure you can still move around.

That being said I have a head box I'm dying to spend a night in. :whip:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

pavtron wrote:... even comfortable positions can be uncomfortable after a while.
I know about that. :roll:

Try spending 2 hours flat on your back, on a hard and narrow bed (for lack of a better term), with no knee support to give your back a little relief, getting your head scanned in an antiquated MRI machine (the new ones do it is 20 minutes or so - thank goodness I was transferred!) with a grumpy operator giving you grief every time you do so little as move your toes... :facepalm:

It's not easy!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!