Does anyone have tips/fun ideas for overnight bondage?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
HellsBells

Does anyone have tips/fun ideas for overnight bondage?

Post by HellsBells »

Hi everyone!

Does anyone have any tips for a great overnight bondage experience? I'd love to hear your ideas/experiences if you have them!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Does anyone have tips/fun ideas for overnight bondage?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do you plan to sleep? I haven't done overnight bondage because I can't sleep with the distraction.
The only advice I might be able to offer is to make sure your home temperature is not too high or low, and remember that it may be harder to summon help from neighbours and passers-by. You will not have the benefit of sunlight to see, so if power should fail, be sure that this is not an issue.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

Yes! I love sleeping like this! And thanks for all the counsel!
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Do you plan to sleep? I haven't done overnight bondage because I can't sleep with the distraction.
The only advice I might be able to offer is to make sure your home temperature is not too high or low, and remember that it may be harder to summon help from neighbours and passers-by. You will not have the benefit of sunlight to see, so if power should fail, be sure that this is not an issue.
Shannon SteelSlave

Does it give you kinky dreams?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Your wife goes to bed on time so that she is well rested when night falls. The next day you have to spoil her all day long with everything she likes.

Go to sleep with handcuffs on each wrist and cuffs on each ankle (purchased or home-made). Long cords are connected to the 4 cuffs. You go to sleep peacefully, but during the night your wife gradually ties the shackles on the edges of the bed so that when you wake up in the morning or in the middle of the night you are bound in spread eagle. So every time you move in your sleep, she tightens the cords.

Ever wanted to make it for myself with pulleys, rope ratchets and a weight that gets heavier during the night (a big bucket that is quietly filled with water). So that the longer the night follows, the stronger the ropes are gently tightened. Just not enough to wake me up, but enough to wake me up in the morning in spread eagle.
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

Yeah! And sometimes a sort of hazy/drowsy altered state!
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Does it give you kinky dreams?
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

Love this idea!
kinbaku wrote:Your wife goes to bed on time so that she is well rested when night falls. The next day you have to spoil her all day long with everything she likes.

Go to sleep with handcuffs on each wrist and cuffs on each ankle (purchased or home-made). Long cords are connected to the 4 cuffs. You go to sleep peacefully, but during the night your wife gradually ties the shackles on the edges of the bed so that when you wake up in the morning or in the middle of the night you are bound in spread eagle. So every time you move in your sleep, she tightens the cords.

Ever wanted to make it for myself with pulleys, rope ratchets and a weight that gets heavier during the night (a big bucket that is quietly filled with water). So that the longer the night follows, the stronger the ropes are gently tightened. Just not enough to wake me up, but enough to wake me up in the morning in spread eagle.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Quite vivid an very erotic dreams. :D

Then I wake up horny as heck. :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

Do you have a timed locking mechanism, and have to wait after you wake up?
bound_jenny wrote:
Quite vivid an very erotic dreams. :D

Then I wake up horny as heck. :shock:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

My favourite fictional story involved a woman hog cuffing herself for sleep every night, the timer release opening just in time for work in the morning.
Another story I saw involving blackmail of a sort involved a sort of contract that required a woman to report to her black mailer after work every day for bondage, torment, and to be bound for bed, and awoken in time to dress for work.
I just haven't been able to do it. Have had to shed my bonds after an hour or so of trying so I can get some real sleep. I am even goofier when stricken with insomnia. We don't want that.......
👠👠
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

I can empathize. I on the other hand, want it never to end, so overnight seems the easiest way to make it long! Are those stories movies, or text?
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:My favourite fictional story involved a woman hog cuffing herself for sleep every night, the timer release opening just in time for work in the morning.
Another story I saw involving blackmail of a sort involved a sort of contract that required a woman to report to her black mailer after work every day for bondage, torment, and to be bound for bed, and awoken in time to dress for work.
I just haven't been able to do it. Have had to shed my bonds after an hour or so of trying so I can get some real sleep. I am even goofier when stricken with insomnia. We don't want that.......
Shannon SteelSlave

Favourite story is a text. The other story is a video.
I often think of these things, and a few others as I drift off. This has never generated any dreams, as entering the alpha rhythm phase of rest seems to discard the fantasy and favour the logical, or illogical, but not the fantasy.
I wonder, if not for the attraction to the stories, do I crave nocturnal bondage because of the lack of time during the day for it?
👠👠
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

Do you have links?

Hmm, wouldn't it be great if one could merely lucid dream about all this?!
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Favourite story is a text. The other story is a video.
I often think of these things, and a few others as I drift off. This has never generated any dreams, as entering the alpha rhythm phase of rest seems to discard the fantasy and favour the logical, or illogical, but not the fantasy.
I wonder, if not for the attraction to the stories, do I crave nocturnal bondage because of the lack of time during the day for it?
Shannon SteelSlave

You seem to be enjoying this forum, so might I suggest you introduce yourself in New Member Introduction so we can properly welcome you and be better able to serve?
"New Belt" by Mikel is my favourite story. It can be found on Grommit's Plaza. I have the author's permission to mention it here as often as I want. I may get permission to proxy-post it here someday.
The video was "Jail or enemas" by The Crowned Jewell productions. Not really my merchandise, but I like the black mail and sleep bondage. The victim was never permitted to chose the posture, but it was always on a bed. The gagging didn't suit her well either. Or the nudity. I think it is like over 2 hours long.
The rest are too fetish based for me to want to post here.
It is almost that time for me, but if it too greatly interests you, I will see what I can do to connect you to materials. For educational purposes only.
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.