Magbound selfbondage electromagnet from ETSY

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Jonnydom16

Magbound selfbondage electromagnet from ETSY

Post by Jonnydom16 »

So i recently purchased the premium self bondage maglock off of the “selfbondageshop” store on ETSY. Im located in the USA so shipping took A while from Germany. Everything including shipping cost me over $350 USD because I purchased the chair mount, and wall mount as well. I did this because i wanted to splurge on myself with some extra money that i had made and……. Wouldnt you know an unexpected expense has come up :evil: so i have to sell it, i dont think selling is allowed on the forum but i figured this would be the best place to let people know about it. It is still brand new i only took it out off the box to test it. I have it listed on EBAY right now, up for $300 or best offer WITH FREE SHIPPING (offer me $280) and you get everything that i received and best part is if you are in the US you wont have to wait a month before it comes in. I dont want to post the link because i dont want this post to get taken down. I have a very trusted ebay account alot of positive feedback long time member i buy and sell sports cards on it so thats what youll “see” on my store. If you want to see the listing just search “Magbound self bondage” on EBAY and it will pop up! Thank you !!!
Attachments
A4AAE126-135C-4B89-BBAF-8EEFE8825260.jpeg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Magbound selfbondage electromagnet from ETSY

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks for at least trying this out. Maybe write a detailed Review?
Are you sure you want to tell us about your store? It could identify you, and most people here avoid that. It might also be difficult to sell here, again, because most members here would care not to identify themselves.
I would recommend not including the retail price in your photo on your listing. Good luck, hope it works out.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Jonnydom16

Re: Magbound selfbondage electromagnet from ETSY

Post by Jonnydom16 »

Thats a very good point, i mean if anyone was interested i would do the deal with Crypto currency that way you could just send me a PO box and no real name. I would even let a moderator act as a middle man and hold the “money” until the product is delivered idk im just spitballing if anyone is interested please let me know