First Time

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Princess

First Time

Post by Princess »

So I realize I’m a bit late to the game lol. I’m in my 40’s and I can see that for a lot of you on here, this fetish goes back to childhood. I see lots of people talking about being 8, 9 or 10 and being tied up and feeling like that was the beginning for them. For me, I’ve always hated feeling restrained. Just being trapped under the sheets made me panic as a kid, and as an adult I hate flying, being trapped in crowds, and especially being held down/tightly by my husband.

So it really took my by surprise when I ‘felt’ something about self restraint. Thanks to everyone who responded to my intro and gave me some tips. I took advantage of some alone time today to try them out. I didn’t really think it would ‘do’ anything for me, but OMG it was insane. With every knot I tied I felt a thrill (and by thrill, I mean it made my pussy throb lol) . I only had enough rope to tie my ankles, knees and thighs, but I’m totally gonna get something longer and look up some better ways to arrange everything. Sorry if this is kind of boring compared to the elaborate things Ive read on here, but I guess we all start somewhere ☺️
bound_jenny

Re: First Time

Post by bound_jenny »

Boring it is not! We've all been there, at that exact moment when we realize :idea: that it "does" something to ourselves.

As you mentioned, I'm one of those that delved into bondage, self-applied or when playing with other kids, when I was just a little girl. It was much later that I realized what "that feeling" was, especially in my later teens. Then I found out, through magazines (no Internet back in the stone age - Fred Flintstone was my neighbor across the street :lol: ), that many others did the same.

The rest is (very) kinky history. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Glad to hear it worked for you to try it. Age is not an issue here. It's just the beginning of a journey of discovery that is different for everyone.
Good luck on your further journeys in the bondage world. You can now try something more with, for example, a double column tie on your ankles and legs. Always make sure with the 2 finger rule between rope and body.
That way it looks more done by a professional and you can also enjoy the view of your bondage. :hi:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Glad to hear it tickled your pink.
Now, don‘t go overboard. Same thing will feel a bit different next time.

Make sure you stay in your comfort zone and don‘t go overboard.
[
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Nice to read you enjoyed your fun. Welcome to our kinky fun world.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Congratulations on your new found fun.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!