Locking bridal gag help.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bounddosster

Re: Locking bridal gag help.

Post by bounddosster »

It'll have to be the hot chocolate then.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Because it's you, I'll try and put my thinker on. This sounds important.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Keep in mind that restricting your drinking is not a good idea. You need to be able to drink one way or the other, so you better look for a way to make sure the blender is behind locked doors too, and get a gag that allows you to drink.

I know they say you can go 2 weeks without food but only 3 days without drinking. Its true, but if you drink little over the course of a week, that is basically the same as not drinking for 3 days. Dehydration is a real medical risk that you seriously need to avoid. Because the gag will most likely mean you will drool too, you will lose more fluids than you realize and proper drinking is definitely needed here.

Dehydration will make you not think straight which is the biggest risk in this situation here. Unless you have someone with you that can supervise, you really shouldn't go without drinking.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Perhaps a gag in which a tube is glued that is connected to a closed container of pure water. If you are thirsty, you just have to suck it up, but that is the only thing you can eat and drink. First test that you can provide enough suction power when the container is almost empty. In any case, provide a ventilation chamber so that you do not create an underpressure when emptying the container.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The closed container can't be fully closed. There must be at least one hole in addition to the container such that air can go in. Otherwise there is no pressure difference and you simply can't suck the water out, as the container itself has to flex in order to compensate for the pressure difference.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:The closed container can't be fully closed. There must be at least one hole in addition to the container such that air can go in. Otherwise there is no pressure difference and you simply can't suck the water out, as the container itself has to flex in order to compensate for the pressure difference.
Very good comment, that's what the ventilation chamber served. To let in the air without the possibility of refilling the bottle from there with another drink.
But a drawing says more than a thousand words:
Ventilationchamber.jpg
Ventilationchamber.jpg (14.45 KiB) Viewed 1157 times
With different air openings so that if you pour liquid into one air opening, it will run out past the other air openings before the liquid reaches the air tube.
My mistake. I should have placed the drawing earlier. :oops:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Because it's you, I'll try and put my thinker on. This sounds important.
"Important" that is just the word the Doc used "it's important that you do this, do that, then do a bit more, then....................." and I'm :roll: omg.

Still, She's a "nice" doctor and she was being rather firm with me so if I look at it from a kinky angle, Doctors orders and all that stuff.
Doctors orders must be obeyed.
Doctors orders must be obeyed.
Doctor.jpg (3.2 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Slave_L wrote:Keep in mind that restricting your drinking is not a good idea. You need to be able to drink one way or the other, so you better look for a way to make sure the blender is behind locked doors too, and get a gag that allows you to drink.

I know they say you can go 2 weeks without food but only 3 days without drinking. Its true, but if you drink little over the course of a week, that is basically the same as not drinking for 3 days. Dehydration is a real medical risk that you seriously need to avoid. Because the gag will most likely mean you will drool too, you will lose more fluids than you realize and proper drinking is definitely needed here.

Dehydration will make you not think straight which is the biggest risk in this situation here. Unless you have someone with you that can supervise, you really shouldn't go without drinking.
I wasn't actually thinking of giving up drinking forever :) . I'm only talking about six hours max usually only four and that about follows my normal pattern anyway, but I get your point and thanks. If I keep the bit of the gag only 6mm or so I can drink from a cup, maybe with a dribble or two but I can drink so I'll go that way. I have fitted plastic cable cover over the chains and hoping to give it a couple of hours test tomorrow.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I just want to thank you all for your wonderful input, it is very much appreciated.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

This is the improved version.
Bridal gag 1 (2).JPG
Bridal gag 2.JPG
So far I've worn it for two and half hours and on removal, there are only marks around my mouth corners which could be easily explained if needed but I think if I reshape the covers a little I should get to a point of virtually or no marks. I have also found I can drink using a with a short spout to it.

Wearing the gag is not exactly comfy and the discomfort builds over time. I can pull it forward with my hand for some relief without it being able to be removed. It is impossible to remove it and eating with it on is totally impossible so that is a good result. Two and half hours today I think was my limit as it was then uncomfortable enough for me to want it off and I gave in and removed it so a timed release is going to be needed to stop removal. I'll think of it as a punishment for overeating :) .

Next thing is to go for a proper session, Four hours with a timed release.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:This is the improved version.
Bridal gag 1 (2).JPG
Bridal gag 2.JPG
So far I've worn it for two and half hours and on removal, there are only marks around my mouth corners which could be easily explained if needed but I think if I reshape the covers a little I should get to a point of virtually or no marks. I have also found I can drink using a with a short spout to it.

Wearing the gag is not exactly comfy and the discomfort builds over time. I can pull it forward with my hand for some relief without it being able to be removed. It is impossible to remove it and eating with it on is totally impossible so that is a good result. Two and half hours today I think was my limit as it was then uncomfortable enough for me to want it off and I gave in and removed it so a timed release is going to be needed to stop removal. I'll think of it as a punishment for overeating :) .

Next thing is to go for a proper session, Four hours with a timed release.
Good job. You could wrap another cheap bar gag around it. is gentler on the teeth and then you will have less problems with the corners of the mouth. In a dog store you will also find plenty of dog toy material that you can adapt for your gag.
I recommend the timer padlocks: they open automatically when time passes. I also usually leave the sound on: you will receive 5 seconds of beep signals before it closes definitively. Kind of like the last click on a regular padlock that takes you from a state of "I can still quit" to a state of "I'm tied until the ice melts." . :twisted:
Last edited by kinbaku on 23 May 2021, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:I also usually leave the sound on: you will receive 5 seconds of beep signals before it closes definitively. :twisted:
I love that sound. Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...Beeeeeeeep!You've had after that, no turning back.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

That certainly has no weak points to be cut. Good thing you figured it out. This would have been my next suggestion, but with rivets :
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (495.37 KiB) Viewed 1093 times
Steeerike!!
PS. She is actually wearing a wedding dress, so that is how I consider this an appropriate response to "bridal gag".
Attachments
beetlejuice.jpg
beetlejuice.jpg (26.61 KiB) Viewed 1093 times
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:That certainly has no weak points to be cut. Good thing you figured it out. This would have been my next suggestion, but with rivets :
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Steeerike!!
PS. She is actually wearing a wedding dress, so that is how I consider this an appropriate response to "bridal gag".
Speechless :!:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:She is actually wearing a wedding dress, so that is how I consider this an appropriate response to "bridal gag".
Gotta love her expression... :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!