Locking bridal gag help.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bounddosster

Re: Locking bridal gag help.

Post by bounddosster »

I can't think of anything to say so I'm staying tight-lipped.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Just thought of something,
In my part of the world, we have a saying "wind your neck in" which is basically saying "shut up". But this has given the inspiration to start a new saying of "Screw up lips shut".
Remember you saw it here first.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If I was over your house, and we were trying to building you a diet gag, and I only had 1 hour left, no closer to coming up with something, that steel panel gag is what I would have left you with. Finding 12 matching screws would have probably been a miracle.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If I was over your house, and we were trying to build you a diet gag, and I only had 1 hour left, no closer to coming up with something, that steel panel gag is what I would have left you with. Finding 12 matching screws would have probably been a miracle.
It would in my workshop. Got thousands of screws but can never find enough to match when needed. Until after the job is completed and I've moved on to the next one. I guess that is just one of those Bloody Infuriating :x :x :x mysteries of our universe.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I guess that is just one of those Bloody Infuriating mysteries of our universe.
I suggest you address your complaint to a certain Mr Murphy. But don't hold your breath - he has a dismal record of repealing any of his laws. Quite the contrary, he tends to add a few more. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I guess that is just one of those Bloody Infuriating mysteries of our universe.
I suggest you address your complaint to a certain Mr Murphy. But don't hold your breath - he has a dismal record of repealing any of his laws. Quite the contrary, he tends to add a few more. :rofl:

Jenny.
So true.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I've been using the bridal gag now for one week, It is locked after my morning tea, the keys are out of reach controlled by the clock release. I have it perfectly timed now so that the key will drop ten minutes before I need to be free and so far all is well and I have lost half a stone, 7lbs and I'm pretty happy about that if I can keep it off. However, I have encountered some problems that might mean having to stop using the bridal gag diet program.
The main problem is being able to go out of the house to my workshop or work outside. Getting to my workshop is not so bad I can cover my mouth over until I get inside but it is hard to hide the fact I'm at home and so that could invite visitors which would be hard to deal with if I'm gagged. Working outside is mostly no good either for the same reason and the fact I may have to work within sight of the neighbours.

So I may need another way to separate myself from food. I did consider actually having myself locked out of the house for the mornings and have to remain in the workshop where I can sit down or do work, make a cup of tea, I can even use the laptop on the web out there. To stop me actually going out and buying food I have to consider doing all this naked with my clothes locked in the house. The only downside to this is toilet access, I could sneak out of the workshop and pee in the garden but it would be under the gaze of some neighbours so the timing would be important.

I don't know losing some weight has been great, ok only 7lb but its a start, but it looks like I'll have to rethink my weight loss program.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Perhaps rethink in blocking food rather than yourself. Lock all food in the kitchen and lock the fridge and freezer with chains.
Just a suggestion. :wink: