Where can you get one of these lovely contraptions?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

Where can you get one of these lovely contraptions?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I could post a lot, but the video speaks for itself!

https://xhamster.com/videos/packing-mac ... de-xhdoDX4

I so want one!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Re: Where can you get one of these lovely contraptions?

Post by bounddosster »

Id take a look but every time I go near xhamster I end up being bombarded with pop ups and viruses.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I want one too. :drool:
I have also seen the video elsewhere, but have forgotten where and cannot find it again. :facepalm:
For those who dread the many pop-ups afterwards: it is about the Oriental woman who gets wrapped up in packaging plastic with the help of a machine that spins the roll of cellophane around the shelf on which she lies.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

bounddosster wrote:Id take a look but every time I go near xhamster I end up being bombarded with pop ups and viruses.
My AdBlock plugin keeps all of that away on xhamster. Other sites not so much, but xhamster is never a problem for me.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That is sooooooo hot... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Made me hot in all the right places too... :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I know, right!!!

I was confused when she went in with the scissors in her hand before turning on the machine, but then when the machine started and she dropped the scissors and had this "eh, oops, hihihi" kind of smile on her face, that changed everything!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:I know, right!!!

I was confused when she went in with the scissors in her hand before turning on the machine, but then when the machine started and she dropped the scissors and had this "eh, oops, hihihi" kind of smile on her face, that changed everything!
That is what makes these videos so exciting, but also educational so that you do not make the same mistakes in your own self-bondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I like those oops videos better than the self bondage videos were someone starts, and a stranger walks in and ties them worse. Still, lessons.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Curiosity got the better of me and I took a look. Glad I did, I've seen the sort of machine that wrap s pallets vertically but never one like that.
I wonder if she meant to drop the scissors, I love to have seen how she got free. Nice idea though but a bit risky what if the machine wrapped your face? There must have been settings to ensure the wrap length but still don't think I'd trust it.

Funny thing I viewed it on my tablet and got on pop up that I always get on the laptop. Time to explore now,ci was once told I was on there somewhere but I think that is a needle in a haystack job.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Here's a longer version: https://www.boundhub.com/videos/315946/ ... ification/

It shows some earlier runs, fully clothed, but without the scissors (and never any sign of actually getting out). I'm pretty sure the scissor drop is just for show, and in the reality, the crew are cutting her out each time.

I'd still like to play with such a machine though. I wonder if it could have a cutter added that sliced the wrap underneath the bed of the wrapper that could operate after a time...
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

ruru67 wrote:... I wonder if it could have a cutter added that sliced the wrap underneath the bed of the wrapper that could operate after a time...
That's not too difficult to achieve. Add a U-profile underneath the board, running in head to toes direction with the opening facing downward. Inside this space add two vertical axes on which a bicycle chain can revolve in a closed loop.
Add a stepper motor to one of these axes and some sort of blade to one chain link, facing downward and being longer than the tunnel wall.
Once the stepper lets the chain revolve, the blade will get drawn through the foil covering the profile. :idea:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:
ruru67 wrote:... I wonder if it could have a cutter added that sliced the wrap underneath the bed of the wrapper that could operate after a time...
That's not too difficult to achieve. Add a U-profile underneath the board, running in head to toes direction with the opening facing downward. Inside this space add two vertical axes on which a bicycle chain can revolve in a closed loop.
Add a stepper motor to one of these axes and some sort of blade to one chain link, facing downward and being longer than the tunnel wall.
Once the stepper lets the chain revolve, the blade will get drawn through the foil covering the profile. :idea:
And a time switch when the cutter sets you free. :twisted:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
Blacky wrote:
And a time switch when the cutter sets you free. :twisted:
and hope there isn't a power cut.

Perhaps there is some type of film that deteriorates after so long or when exposed to UV light. Maybe one that melts on contact with water then you have to pee yourself to be released. Just a thought.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

ruru67 wrote:Here's a longer version: https://www.boundhub.com/videos/315946/ ... ification/

It shows some earlier runs, fully clothed, but without the scissors (and never any sign of actually getting out). I'm pretty sure the scissor drop is just for show, and in the reality, the crew are cutting her out each time.

I'd still like to play with such a machine though. I wonder if it could have a cutter added that sliced the wrap underneath the bed of the wrapper that could operate after a time...
personally, I like seeing how people get free especially if there is some struggling involved. This is purely from an educational viewpoint, you understand :wink: .
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:personally, I like seeing how people get free especially if there is some struggling involved. This is purely from an educational viewpoint, you understand :wink: .
For me it is only for educational purposes. 8)
... Although looking at the struggeling is an extra bonus. :facepalm: :rofl: