Have you ever really wondered: "WHY?"

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Well Long ago, in a state far away, before I joined the U S Army, I took introduction to psychology at university in Los Angeles. While it is not unusual to engage in unconventional recreational activity to deal with personal problems like depression, or as in Brian's case Autism, it is definitely NOT the cause of your affinity towards self bondage.
As for my LOVE of bondage, self or otherwise, it would be like explaining why I like ice cream or sweet baby peas, or why I dislike beets or okra. No reason really, I just do or don't. If I like it, I will partake, if not, I won't. There is not always a Freudian reason for everything we like to do, and even if there is I don't give a shit why. It is enough for me to know that I like it. And of course the more you like or love something, the more comfort you can derive from it when you are feeling emotionally down. It is only when such activities become an obsession and/or interfere with your living your life that WHY becomes important.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Once again LoRee you pulled it right out of the bag - well done. What a great post. :D
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator