Practical "Cement Shoes"

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Lotharjulz

Practical "Cement Shoes"

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:05, edited 3 times in total.
Lotharjulz

Re: Practical "Cement Shoes"

Post by Lotharjulz »

Attachments
bag.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG
Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thank you for being brave enough to try this, sharing this experience, and mentioning me. Would it ruin nail polish? I heard it would, in fiction anyway. Can I wax my nails to protect them, or do I have to count on a re-paint?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Would it ruin nail polish? I heard it would, in fiction anyway. Can I wax my nails to protect them, or do I have to count on a re-paint?
Or wrap your toes in plastic wrap (cling film): which is used to wrap food (or with us at BoundAnna to mumify instead of packing boxes :rofl: ). If you put it in the fridge for 15 minutes, it will be easier to tear it to the right size.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

I saw an old comedy show, where they explored the impracticality of being cemented. The girl was standing in a bucket, playing with her hair, and griping to the guard standing there a rifle. She talked about how she was bored, blah, blah, blah, and she just got her nails done in coral blue, and that was going to be ruined, and in the end, the guard screamed out loud that he couldn't take it anymore. (Her rambling)
I wonder if a latex, or other material of protective medical glove might make protective sleeves for the nails. I think wearing any kind of full "sock" might take away from the experience.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

This looks like a nice illustration of cement play.
Pl1.jpg
Pl3.jpg
Pl4.jpg
Pl5.jpg
Pl8.jpg
Pl8.jpg (32.16 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
But I would still like to see yours. It sounds like more fun to use powder mix and water than ready made.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

This is evidently, the original goal of shoeing a person in cement.
Damsel_in_Cement_2_by_mike51b.jpg
Damsel_in_Cement_3_by_mike51b.jpg
damsel_in_cement_4_by_mike51b-d2ynirt.jpg
damsel_in_cement_5_by_mike51b-d34lkwp.jpg
I like the cement gag too.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Here is one fantasy I have had.
long term.JPG
While they sleep, heavy cement shoes, "painted on" and weighted, and with a sort of rubber sole to avoid scratching floors, that as a punishment, someone would have to wear all weekend, so heavy and awkward, all they can do is move when necessary. And then they have to face the removing of the cement at the end, the cracking, chipping and cleaning with grout cleaner or similar, while fully conscious.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:]While they sleep, heavy cement shoes, "painted on" and weighted, and with a sort of rubber sole to avoid scratching floors, that as a punishment, someone would have to wear all weekend, so heavy and awkward, all they can do is move when necessary. And then they have to face the removing of the cement at the end, the cracking, chipping and cleaning with grout cleaner or similar, while fully conscious.
And then raise their feet way too high when they walk after the cement is removed. :rofl: