Long term self-bondage in a jail cell - Is it possible?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sandman

Long term self-bondage in a jail cell - Is it possible?

Post by Sandman »

The concept of long term self bondage really facinates me. And by that i mean sessions that lasts for several days. My longest session so far has been for appx. 10 hours, where i strapped myself to my bed with segufix restraints and used a really big ice lock as my release method. Being strapped down in Segufix can be quite exhausting if a session lasts so long since i cant eat, drink or use the toilet. So i assume 10 - 12 hours is the absolute maximum before it starts to get uncomfortable.

However i have this fantasy about being locked down for several days and i got this idea:

- The self bondage session will take place in a jail cell in my home
- I will lock my self in to this jail cell with a key, and then place the key in a safe with a timer. For example this one: https://www.amazon.com/Genie-Hand-Time- ... N3DS&psc=1

- I will not wear any handcuffs or shackles while in the cell. The cell itself is my only restraint
- The cell will have a window, but i plan to mount a metal bar on the outside preventing me from opening it more than i few inches.
- In my cell i will have access to a fridge with food and water. Also hygiene articles like a toothbrush, towels, wipes. etc.
- I will also have a bed, a chair and a desk.
- I will also have trashbags to keep my cell clean, and for toileting i will either use diapers or some sort of portable toilet.
- My backup release method is to simply call a friend to release me, as i will have access to a phone.

I assume i can stay in my cell for several days. I'l start with 12 hours, and gradually increase the timer. Perhaps 2-3 days is feasable.

So what do you guys think of this idea?
Is it realstic?
Have you done something similar? If so what are your experiences?
Gregovic

Re: Long term self-bondage in a jail cell - Is it possible?

Post by Gregovic »

I've done a bit over 10 hours in segufix style restraints in a self bondage session too. For toilet, you already mentioned diapers, those work just fine in segufix too (though peeing yourself while lying on your bed takes breaking some very ingrained mental barriers and is not easy at first). Nothing better to emphasize just how impossibly stuck you are than being forced to use a diaper. For drinking I had rigged up a a camelbak style drink bladder with water with the mouthpiece close enough that I could lean over and take a few sips every now and then if I wanted. Not ideal (drinking while lying down is asking for accidentally getting water "down the wrong pipe" but it worked. For me it was mostly an overnight session so eating wasn't really a problem.

I think the cell idea would be pretty feasible, though I think if you're going for several days you're going to want a solution for the toilet problem that doesn't keep the whole room smelling of no. 2 for the rest of your stay. Diapers you can pack into a double trashbag to keep the smell down a bit, but eventually it often makes it's way through in my experience. Chemical toilets still have a certain funk to 'em after a while. Composting toilets you have to vent outside. You'll also want access to enough water and soap or hygienic wipes to get your hands clean after using the toilet or changing a diaper. Don't want to catch pink-eye (or worse) from a session like that. I've contemplated sessions like it, but my conclusion was that I'd want to have a small sink and a toilet with running water in the space, something not feasible where I live now.

For the release, you could potentially rig the door with strong electromagnet or an electronic catch (one that remains locked when powered) to keep it locked, and have the power supply for it through a timer and on a large car battery. That gives you the option of also rigging in a smoke sensor (extra safety) and provides a backup system of running the car battery down until the magnet releases in case something goes wrong with the 2 legged backup release.

Edit: Splelling errors and I accidentally a few words.
Last edited by Gregovic on 08 May 2021, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:01, edited 2 times in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You could turn your toiletbooth into a jail cell. That way, you can actually go to the toilet. Sleeping can be done on the floor if there is enough space, and if you are handy, you can build or buy something to lock the door. For example, you can buy door replacements that use finger print or codes etc and even bluetooth. It would in theory be possible to hook it up to an arduino so it locks and unlocks the door for you.

In any case, you should ensure that you can add a failsafe. Long-term selfbondage is great until that moment comes where you really do need to get out earlier, no questions asked. A medical emergency, fire, etc...

If you have the luxury of a friend who knows of your kink, you can ask them to babysit you during the session. That way they can actually lock you up and even feed you, but they can also set you free in case of an emergency.

If you really are solo, I would suggest to break each day into 6 hour chunks. After 6 hours the lock always opens and you have to close the lock yourself again for another 6 hours. This will help you get out earlier or in case something happens that you didn't plan for, you only have to wait up to 6 hours before you can go out, fix it and consider to resume the session.

I once locked myself into a dog cage overnight with the idea that I would have to spend the night naked and locked up. I had a failsafe in place so I could get out. It wasn't easy, but it was guaranteed to be able to get out.

I completely underestimated how cold it would be at night. So at 2:00 am, I was shivering of the cold and I knew at that point that I made a huge calculated mistake. I would definitely get sick if I continued the session, so I used the failsafe to get out.

A week later, I repeated the session, this time with a heater nearby to solve that problem, and stayed in the whole night. I didn't sleep comfortable nor much for that matter, so at 6:00 am I felt the session had been enough and I let myself out. I went to my real bed and slept till 10:00 am.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.