Forgetful when excited/nervous

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
byourkink

Forgetful when excited/nervous

Post by byourkink »

Today I set up a self-bondage predicament for myself. I locked the padlock on my cuffs and I had 45 minutes to do nothing but think and feel.

About 30 seconds later I realized that I had forgotten to turn the vibrator on. The plan was to run it low and slow to tease myself and keep myself engaged for the time.

Oh well, at least there was a predicament to worry about...except that since it was my first time it took about 10 minutes before the predicament started to become a bit uncomfortable. I had set the bungie too loosely because I was afraid if it was too tight I wouldn't be able to make it 45 minutes. At least the discomfort was building to keep me somewhat engaged. It was fairly zen though, just waiting with nothing in the world to do.

Then at 30 minutes...I'm switching between positions and my hands are holding onto the rope and I notice something...I forgot to lock my cuffs on. The cuffs were locked to the rope to the ceiling...but the wrist straps weren't locked shut...I could just take off the cuffs and leave them hanging from the ceiling.

Since I didn't have the vibrator on I decided to go ahead and call it quits at 30 minutes since nothing was stopping me. A bit of a let down, but a good practice session. I think I'll definitely try it again.
kinbaku

Re: Forgetful when excited/nervous

Post by kinbaku »

Now you know you can do it. So certainly no wasted time.
Next time, put a short check-off system on paper and foresee a punishment if you make a mistake in your selfbondage. :mrgreen:
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Don't forget backup release even if you use ice.
sub_pcuck

Post by sub_pcuck »

Would definitely agree to make a written note of a to do list. Or if your memory is good keep going over it in your head full you remember to do everything.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

On one of the first occasions when I used the device I describe here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7783&p=56012&hilit=cycle#p56012 I got part way round the route when I realised that the device was still sitting on the table inside the securely locked house. It turned out that the house was not that secure after all. The security weakness was easily sorted and I was more careful after that.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

byourkink wrote:Today I set up a self-bondage predicament for myself. I locked the padlock on my cuffs and I had 45 minutes to do nothing but think and feel.

About 30 seconds later I realized that I had forgotten to turn the vibrator on. The plan was to run it low and slow to tease myself and keep myself engaged for the time.

Oh well, at least there was a predicament to worry about...except that since it was my first time it took about 10 minutes before the predicament started to become a bit uncomfortable. I had set the bungie too loosely because I was afraid if it was too tight I wouldn't be able to make it 45 minutes. At least the discomfort was building to keep me somewhat engaged. It was fairly zen though, just waiting with nothing in the world to do.

Then at 30 minutes...I'm switching between positions and my hands are holding onto the rope and I notice something...I forgot to lock my cuffs on. The cuffs were locked to the rope to the ceiling...but the wrist straps weren't locked shut...I could just take off the cuffs and leave them hanging from the ceiling.

Since I didn't have the vibrator on I decided to go ahead and call it quits at 30 minutes since nothing was stopping me. A bit of a let down, but a good practice session. I think I'll definitely try it again.
Think about that situation on a half-full glass perspective: Waiting with nothing in the world to do...You got yourself your own kind of stimulation deprivation session :rofl: Definitively not the predicament you planned, but the one you got for being forgetful :roll:
Next time make sure you get punished for the "mistake" :hi:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."