Most restrictive / Hardest to walk in shoes?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
GreenwichMistress

Re: Most restrictive / Hardest to walk in shoes?

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:These are the hardest ones I own : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12968
Ellie 2.JPG
6.5 inch Ellie
Hard or not, there's something sleek about a classic look taking on a high difficult level.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

GreenwichMistress wrote:I have no idea if these are real or if I would have any real trouble walking in them after a few tries. But I love how original they look. I want them.
They should be walkable with some practice. That little lip at the back of the shoe makes sure that your center of gravity is somewhere in the "footprint" of the shoe.

Otherwise they would be quite precarious... :shock:

I agree they're quite unique - and tempting!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
GreenwichMistress

You're probably right. I'm in the market for some heelless heels, but I feel out of my depth of knowledge. They're completely foreign to my brain. I dont want to just get a pair of wedges that has a slight curve to the platform. My mind wants to go all out to see if I can handle the most extreme ones. Then I'll feel accomplished and can backtrack for comfort.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I have a pair of heelless platform boots like these. They're quite a workout to walk in but not impossible.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
GreenwichMistress

Gregovic wrote:I have a pair of heelless platform boots like these. They're quite a workout to walk in but not impossible.
They must take full concentration to walk in. When you try to walk in them do you get a decent stride, or is it a tip-toe clop-landing every step? They look amazing.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I have a pair of these (but in matte black, with locking zips). These have a sloping toe box - kinda halfway between a platform and a ballet boot. They are really high, but you can walk easily (if a little precariously), even taking quite long strides, by basically balancing on the back of the "heel". Standing still is harder - if the soles are flat on the floor, they tend to pitch my feet forward so I can't lock my knees (this might be less of a problem for people with more flexible ankles).

All that is true also of these (black patent, with no zip; I've also added a wide locking strap) - apart from the fact they really strain the shins and ankles, and the toes will hurt after a bit of use (gel toe-pads help), they're actually quite easy to get around on.

They're both a workout - they're a reminder that bipedalism is less a matter of balance as merely arresting the fall before it happens...
GreenwichMistress

ruru67 wrote:they're a reminder that bipedalism is less a matter of balance as merely arresting the fall before it happens...
Quite deep. I need to test this theory with the first pair.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

GreenwichMistress wrote:
Gregovic wrote:I have a pair of heelless platform boots like these. They're quite a workout to walk in but not impossible.
They must take full concentration to walk in. When you try to walk in them do you get a decent stride, or is it a tip-toe clop-landing every step? They look amazing.
I can walk pretty normally in them but you can't really take super long steps and you do have to focus on good strong upright posture. They work really well to enforce that nice swaying "runway model". Walking is actually easier than standing still in them.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

As I noted above, the ballets and "pony" styles I have are easy to take long strides in - much more so than shoes with actual heels, because the foot can meet the floor at an angle whereas a heel would force it to be vertical (or be putting all the weight on the unstable heel).

It does take a bit of a leap of faith to take that first long step ... kinda like learning to stilt-walk or ride a bike ...

Now, decades of living in a very hilly place gives me pretty good calf muscles, so that may help... - if you don't have a heel, then your calves will be doing a lot more work.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shoe.jpg
Shoe.jpg (7.98 KiB) Viewed 7996 times
Courtesy of Kinbaku.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Shoe.jpg
Courtesy of Kinbaku.
And for a better heel angle see: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12975#p94431. :rofl:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Latest from our old friends at WonderHeel: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002643725718.html

Or even harder (due to being slip-ons): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002554530722.html
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ruru67 wrote:Latest from our old friends at WonderHeel: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002643725718.html
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Cleanup in aisle 12! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'll be right over, I'm in aisle 15.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
ruru67 wrote:Latest from our old friends at WonderHeel: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002643725718.html
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Cleanup in aisle 12! :rofl:

Jenny.
Let me 2nd this
[