Most restrictive / Hardest to walk in shoes?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
GreenwichMistress

Re: Most restrictive / Hardest to walk in shoes?

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Karren wrote:Some find these hard to walk in!! lol
hockey1.jpg
I remember as a kid, I used to wear 8cm heels inside my rollerblades to try to make it harder. It definitely did the trick, but it was just a quick learning curve. Now I see that they make heeled rollerskates. I should have patented my idea.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

My turn?
Painful_shoes_by_sl44n3sh_cfa_by_sl44n3sh_CFA.jpg
the-most-painful-shoes-to-walk-in.jpg
scary-beautiful-heel-front-stilts.jpg
chinesetinyshoes2-thumb.jpg
chinesetinyshoes2-thumb.jpg (18.03 KiB) Viewed 4618 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.74 KiB) Viewed 4618 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Karren

Post by Karren »

skate heels.jpg
Or these
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:idea: Lego shoes? Maybe not super comfortable, but can be resized at will, even restyled or changed colors.

But if you want to have a good laugh... 8)

Take those heel-in-front shoes, and go for a little walk on a sandy beach before dawn, before anyone is up and about.

Then take them off, sit back with a hot coffee, and wait for the ones doing their morning stroll on the beach to come along.

And watch the question marks :?: :?: :?: :?: pop out of their heads as they try to figure out what left those tracks. :mrgreen:

Better than TV. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

reminds me of a friend who was having trouble with a very "difficult" neighbour who took to using CCTV to spy on him - he wrongly thought my pal was running an illegal business from his home.

Knowing the camera was "watching" he would walk from his house to his workshop, do whatever he wanted to do, then return to the house an hour or more, walking backwards, knowing that his neighbour had just wasted time and still being unsure of which version of the walk was real.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

And the lego shoes automatically have their acupressure point stimulation. Foot reflexology driven to the top. :rofl:
GreenwichMistress

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:My turn?
scary-beautiful-heel-front-stilts.jpg
These are the Alexander McQueen reverse ballet heels I saw once. They actually look easier to walk in than regular ones. :)
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

GreenwichMistress wrote:We've all seen ballet boots / heels, and a few varieties of heelless footwear. But what shoes do you think would be perfect for that "you cannot walk" selfbondage or supervised bondage session? Maybe some that either cause too much pain or just make you think twice about trying to stand up. I have a few pairs of ballet heels and I'm very seasoned in them already. So I guess the most difficult is becoming too easy.
Well, discarding the obvious ballet boots or heeless boots, I picked something a little more "normal". Pumps are my favourite type of heels. I would absolutely love to one day be able to wear and walk in this kind of 18 cm (7 inch) pumps, but they for sure make me think twice about trying to stand up in them on a session. They have no straps, keeping them on feet or just imagining myself trying to even get balance on these :rofl: specially the first ones, with low platform and thinner heel.
But after I gradually regain my experience with heels, who knows if I'll not become able to wearing something like the second ones :D but only on non-standing scenarios, with rope to locking them on me, so I can't get them off :twisted:

Image Image
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Onixpected wrote: I would absolutely love to one day be able to wear and walk in this kind of 18 cm (7 inch) pumps, but they for sure make me think twice about trying to stand up in them on a session. They have no straps, keeping them on feet or just imagining myself trying to even get balance on these specially the first ones, with low platform and thinner heel.
It's the platform that makes them wearable (and usable). They should be the equivalent of 5-5.5 inch heels. You will be much taller though, and that makes it more exciting because you will feel more precarious. But they're manageable with practice.

Oh, and one more thing... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

If you want ridiculously tall and unwalkable there's also "bedheels" like this. 7 inch heels, without a platform. Intended to be worn to bed or in other scenarios where you're not expected/expecting to walk. Apparently there's some people that can walk in them, but I most definitely wouldn't be one of them. They're certainly on my "drool... Want!" list, but I so far haven't been able to push myself to buy them (and if I had the budget I'd much rather buy some of the other heels they have at that place that I could actually walk in).
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

bound_jenny wrote:
Onixpected wrote: I would absolutely love to one day be able to wear and walk in this kind of 18 cm (7 inch) pumps, but they for sure make me think twice about trying to stand up in them on a session. They have no straps, keeping them on feet or just imagining myself trying to even get balance on these specially the first ones, with low platform and thinner heel.
It's the platform that makes them wearable (and usable). They should be the equivalent of 5-5.5 inch heels. You will be much taller though, and that makes it more exciting because you will feel more precarious. But they're manageable with practice.
Yea, the platform is the only thing that makes me believe I'll someday be able to wear them :lol: and ofc I never give up on anything...
Visually, this kind of heels is the most appealing to me :P even though they can "feel" lower heeled than some stillettos (because of the platform), they feel more visually powerful to me :P
Gregovic wrote:If you want ridiculously tall and unwalkable there's also "bedheels" like this. 7 inch heels, without a platform. Intended to be worn to bed or in other scenarios where you're not expected/expecting to walk. Apparently there's some people that can walk in them, but I most definitely wouldn't be one of them. They're certainly on my "drool... Want!" list, but I so far haven't been able to push myself to buy them (and if I had the budget I'd much rather buy some of the other heels they have at that place that I could actually walk in).
They look so nasty :shock: , yet so beautiful that I would forget that just to try them on :rofl:
For the people who can walk in that, hands down :worship:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
GreenwichMistress

Gregovic wrote:If you want ridiculously tall and unwalkable there's also "bedheels" like this. 7 inch heels, without a platform. Intended to be worn to bed or in other scenarios where you're not expected/expecting to walk. Apparently there's some people that can walk in them, but I most definitely wouldn't be one of them. They're certainly on my "drool... Want!" list, but I so far haven't been able to push myself to buy them (and if I had the budget I'd much rather buy some of the other heels they have at that place that I could actually walk in).
Part of me loves these, but part of me thinks "there's no way these are hard to walk in after a few tries." But also, that type of open toe design will definitely dig into your foot after standing for too long. So I guess it depends on how much regular digging pain you can handle. So I guess that really fits the criteria for this thread. Haha.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

These are the hardest ones I own : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12968
Ellie 2.JPG
Ellie 2.JPG (15.43 KiB) Viewed 4210 times
6.5 inch Ellie
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

GreenwichMistress wrote:
Part of me loves these, but part of me thinks "there's no way these are hard to walk in after a few tries." But also, that type of open toe design will definitely dig into your foot after standing for too long. So I guess it depends on how much regular digging pain you can handle. So I guess that really fits the criteria for this thread. Haha.
I certainly can't manage, my ankles simply don't stretch that far unfortunately (can't wear ballet boots either :? , not even in the "not walking" scenario.)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
GreenwichMistress

I have no idea if these are real or if I would have any real trouble walking in them after a few tries. But I love how original they look. I want them.
Attachments
2a8f9966e9ac6fbabf8169fd168aee7e.jpg