Question about the the ice warden ice locks..

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SierraTheSub

Question about the the ice warden ice locks..

Post by SierraTheSub »

Hey guys, so I have had a decent sized ice warden ice release for some time now and I have even nervous to use it and maybe I'm just paranoid. But, when it thaws isnthere any chance of the metal stud getting caught in the block at all? And what do you guys avalerage for thaw time. I know there are many variables but ball park would be nice. I'm going to maybe use it tomorrow if I get a couple good responses between now and then!
kinbaku

Re: Question about the the ice warden ice locks..

Post by kinbaku »

SierraTheSub wrote:Hey guys, so I have had a decent sized ice warden ice release for some time now and I have even nervous to use it and maybe I'm just paranoid. But, when it thaws isnthere any chance of the metal stud getting caught in the block at all? And what do you guys avalerage for thaw time. I know there are many variables but ball park would be nice. I'm going to maybe use it tomorrow if I get a couple good responses between now and then!
If it is the purchased ice release with the iron bar with holes in it that you put in the iron casing, then there is no danger of the bar sticking once the ice has melted. This is because sufficient space is provided between the rod and the opening so that it does not jam. The rod gets stuck mainly because of the ice in the holes of that rod and less because of the ice between the rod and the casing.
I myself would first test a few times in the room with the temperature in which you want to do the bondage. So you have some idea of the duration.
Make sure that this temperature remains that way; not so important at the moment, but you must have a solution if you repeat it in winter and the heating should go out. :shock: