Need to spice up a simple tie!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SierraTheSub

Need to spice up a simple tie!

Post by SierraTheSub »

Hey guys, so once warmer weather come along I plan on setting up a spot somewhere on my 30 acres of land. I will be laying on the ground stretched between two trees waiting on my ice timer. But I would love some ideas to spice it up. I'm limited on positions due a bad knee so this is my new favorite position.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Need to spice up a simple tie!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A repost from "Tell a Story" in fictional stories.
wellspread.jpg
wellspread.jpg (47.98 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
So that position, but laying on the ground? As if being subject to the weather's bipolar mood isn't enough, maybe spreading something sweet on yourself? No guarantees on what it might attract. Laying spread doesn't ring any other predicament bells to me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SierraTheSub

Post by SierraTheSub »

What I am aiming for is to have hand tied together and feet tied together laying on my back and being stretched between two trees
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SierraTheSub wrote:What I am aiming for is to have hand tied together and feet tied together laying on my back and being stretched between two trees
You can do the same, but with your hands and feet bound together. Can be donned with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_yZRIJfzY between 6:07 and 6:31 in combination with a ratchet or two-ring system. (See also at 5:10 till 5:33)
Be careful not to lie on an anthill. :shock:
SierraTheSub

Post by SierraTheSub »

So you're saying use a weight to tighten the tie as I struggle to take up stack?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SierraTheSub wrote:So you're saying use a weight to tighten the tie as I struggle to take up stack?
Or you can also pull the ropes with your hands. Hence the kind of hoist mechanism, which you can even extend to multiple loops, each time reducing the force to pull your legs further away like a rack.
I usually tie my hands above my head with an ice lock to free myself afterwards and then I pull the legs down with the help of my hands until I am stretched enough (usually with a vibrator in the right place :mrgreen: ).
SierraTheSub

Post by SierraTheSub »

For some reason I'm confused on what your saying, would I benefit from donthat vs just yanking the buggers tight? Would I have more pulling force with that making it tighter?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SierraTheSub wrote:For some reason I'm confused on what your saying, would I benefit from donthat vs just yanking the buggers tight? Would I have more pulling force with that making it tighter?
Yes, the hoist gives you more strength to stretch your legs down to the other tree. Because you cannot pull with your whole arms, but only with your bound hands. You therefore do not have so much strength to stretch your heavy legs.
I usually help by moving my butt down each time - further away from my hands - then extending my legs as far as possible so that there is a light slack on the rope that I can then pull away with my hands.
That way I keep moving further in the direction of the tree to which my ankles are connected. Stretching further each time.
Treebondage.jpg
Treebondage.jpg (13.98 KiB) Viewed 2072 times
If you use a weight to pull it on stronger, you have to try it out bit by bit over and over again, of how much weight and from what height you lower the weight. Getting out of bondage every time to adjust the weight/height.
If you can pull it on yourself little by little to your liking with your hands, you can stay in bondage until you find the right strength and then enjoy it afterwards.

I have also done it the other way around (with my arms extended more and more), but that was with my stomach on the ground and a different system of blocking because a multiple rope loop got smaller and smaller between my hands (cinching the rope between the wrists) and the tree above me.
SierraTheSub

Post by SierraTheSub »

Oh very smart! Thank you. I'm going to try and plan it for a nice rainy wet day. I wanna have to endure a bit of mother nature wrath. I need to find a way to insulate my ice lock so the warm wet weather doesn't cut my 5ime short. I kinda wanna try the spread eagle method too
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Some tips:
If you tie a metal ring in place of the hoist instead of a loop, this reduces the friction, making tensioning even easier.
There must also be enough rope available between the hoist and the ratchet (the hoist as close to the tree 2 as possible) because what you gain in strength you lose in distance: for every inch that your feet go down you have to go 2 inches of rope pull up. So make sure you have enough rope left between the ratchet and the hoist before you have your body fully under tension.
Make sure you don't tighten too much. It should not become torture, but a pleasant stay in which you can enjoy not getting loose.
Test before how long it takes for your ice to melt at different outside temperatures. When it rains the temperature drops which increases the length of time in bondage. :shock:
Karren

Post by Karren »

I’d build an awesome bondage tree house..... and you could lay in the treetops, on the roof!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I am sorry to say that I haven't figured out if you are male or female, so the suggestions of how to spice up the tie might not be anatomically possible . . .

30 acres of land to play on leaves a lot of possibilities! I assume that the area you are choosing is well out of sight of any roads or passerbys.

If you want to be 'stretched' then what I have in mind involves a large bucket, filled with water with a small hole in the bucket. You can keep your ice release as a backup. A few pulleys and anchors to tree limbs and trunk can leave you with a fairly consistent pull. A series of pulleys into a "block and tackle" can multiply that pull. An 'early' release is when enough of the water has dripped out the small hole so that you can pull your hands down to your waist where the key to the lock holding you in place is kept.

You will need to arrange a 'trip' mechanism to get things started. A second rope holding the bucket up to the tree branch that supports it. Yank on the trip line and bucket falls a couple of feet, tightening your bondage.

A 5 gallon bucket of water would weight 40 pounds. A single pulley could double that to 80 pounds of pull. Maybe use 2 five gallon buckets to get 160 pounds of pull.

Add butt plugs, nipple clamps, etc. Blindfold yourself so you can't see what is going on.

As the buckets empty you will be able to pull slack, a bit. Before too long you will be able to reach the nipple clamps and get them off! The key at your waist might require the buckets to be empty! OR, the ice release securing your feet might eventually release you

R. Mc.
Karren

Post by Karren »

Go green with a side solar powered TENS unit!!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

rmcingle wrote:I am sorry to say that I haven't figured out if you are male or female, so the suggestions of how to spice up the tie might not be anatomically possible . . .

30 acres of land to play on leaves a lot of possibilities! I assume that the area you are choosing is well out of sight of any roads or passerbys.

If you want to be 'stretched' then what I have in mind involves a large bucket, filled with water with a small hole in the bucket. You can keep your ice release as a backup. A few pulleys and anchors to tree limbs and trunk can leave you with a fairly consistent pull. A series of pulleys into a "block and tackle" can multiply that pull. An 'early' release is when enough of the water has dripped out the small hole so that you can pull your hands down to your waist where the key to the lock holding you in place is kept.

You will need to arrange a 'trip' mechanism to get things started. A second rope holding the bucket up to the tree branch that supports it. Yank on the trip line and bucket falls a couple of feet, tightening your bondage.

A 5 gallon bucket of water would weight 40 pounds. A single pulley could double that to 80 pounds of pull. Maybe use 2 five gallon buckets to get 160 pounds of pull.

Add butt plugs, nipple clamps, etc. Blindfold yourself so you can't see what is going on.

As the buckets empty you will be able to pull slack, a bit. Before too long you will be able to reach the nipple clamps and get them off! The key at your waist might require the buckets to be empty! OR, the ice release securing your feet might eventually release you

R. Mc.
Sounds to me like modifying this:
https://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html (which should be the Table Spread in the Moderate section of the Scenarios in the main BoundAnna area).