USB livestock immobilizer.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Brand X mk2

USB livestock immobilizer.

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Umm... okay, no idea, but any thoughts on this thing? They use it on pigs too. Runs on x3 AA batteries and paralyzes the animal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErRQfbA8EbI
Gregovic

Re: USB livestock immobilizer.

Post by Gregovic »

Not so much paralyze as cramp up an entire rear end. I strongly doubt this would be a good idea to use on a human. I bet it would hurt like a very bad cramp.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

Gregovic wrote:Not so much paralyze as cramp up an entire rear end. I strongly doubt this would be a good idea to use on a human. I bet it would hurt like a very bad cramp.
^this
Dipole electrode with inbuilt Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS). Uncontrolled muscle contraction can be rather painful if pushed a little too far.
Karren

Post by Karren »

I’ll stick to TENS devices. Where I can control the level of stimulation and shut it down if it gets too “stimulating”. Lol.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
GreenwichMistress

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Love it in theory, but I can just feel the foot cramps. They make heels unbearable.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

GreenwichMistress wrote:Love it in theory, but I can just feel the foot cramps. They make heels unbearable.
I love to fantasize about it at the same time as when I plugged in my largest electric butt plug. :mrgreen: For doing it: never!
Karren

Post by Karren »

kinbaku wrote: I love to fantasize about it at the same time as when I plugged in my largest electric butt plug. :mrgreen: For doing it: never!
That one of those smart electric butt plugs?

"Alexa.... tell BP to increase voltage by 50%"

..... increasing by 500%.......

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Karren wrote:"Alexa.... tell BP to increase voltage by 50%"
:rofl:

Been there a few times with DG-lab.
The last time it was the intention to be in pain. :evil: It was with 'Milovana/Estim bondage', but I had overestimated what I could handle. I enjoyed it, but was happy when it ended. :?
Another time I had not turned off the sound on the cell phone. I was enjoying the silent sounds through the computer that caused me to receive gentle electrical stimulations through DG-lab until suddenly my friend called me and the cell phone rang loudly ... :shock:
Karren

Post by Karren »

kinbaku wrote:
Karren wrote:"Alexa.... tell BP to increase voltage by 50%"
:rofl:

Been there a few times with DG-lab.
The last time it was the intention to be in pain. :evil: It was with 'Milovana/Estim bondage', but I had overestimated what I could handle. I enjoyed it, but was happy when it ended. :?
Another time I had not turned off the sound on the cell phone. I was enjoying the silent sounds through the computer that caused me to receive gentle electrical stimulations through DG-lab until suddenly my friend called me and the cell phone rang loudly ... :shock:
You should keep your phone on silent and your DG-lab on full or visa vera! lol

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Karren wrote:You should keep your phone on silent and your DG-lab on full or visa vera! lol
Yes, after this I did learn my lesson. First job: phone on silent and hope that no heavy truck drives past or honks. :shock:
Karren

Post by Karren »

kinbaku wrote:
Karren wrote:You should keep your phone on silent and your DG-lab on full or visa vera! lol
Yes, after this I did learn my lesson. First job: phone on silent and hope that no heavy truck drives past or honks. :shock:
Or the TV news helicopter hoovering over your house! lol

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Karren wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Or the TV news helicopter hoovering over your house! lol
That would be something. Especially if he keeps flying close by when you can't turn off the DG-lab. :shock:
I urgently need to befriend a TV reporter so I can meet up if I deserve a beating. :evil: