Liquids into a funnel - Need Ideas

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
GreenwichMistress

Liquids into a funnel - Need Ideas

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Greetings,
As some of you know, I have subs but I also love to self-tie. I'm looking for 2 types of ideas.
I'm currently brainstorming how to set up to have different liquids pour into a funnel I'll have in my mouth. I'll be in my bathtub for easy cleanup. It'll be safe because the bondage will be very light. I don't want to choke or drown. But I can't think of an easy mechanism to set it up. I've thought about water balloons, jars with corks, bags with holes...etc. Nothing works without complicated mechanisms. So what I need is:
1. Any ideas of how to dump liquids into my mouth funnel; either from a height or attached. Bonus points if it spills onto my head/body. I love a good mess.
and
2. Suggestions of liquids (or something similar) that I can put into a funnel. It'll be wide, so thick liquids work. The grosser or odder, the better. Nothing is off limits for discussion purposes.

Can we brainstorm some fun stuff?

GM
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Liquids into a funnel - Need Ideas

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Mistress.
Are you asking for some kind of random dripping scenario? The best I have been able to come up with is liquids frozen in a bottle. I have not perfected the Chinese water torture dripping device. I have not been able to prevent a vacuum from holding the liquid into the container, and drilling a vent hole just makes the liquid pour out. I would figure a dual chamber set up, or something that moistens a thread wick that lets out a drip......more work to do on that.
But for your scenario, frozen liquids in a bottle. Use more than 1 to drip wherever else you want. Good luck.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
GreenwichMistress

I like the idea of the thread so it'll be a slow trickle. Also the frozen liquid idea is good. Then I can put anything in cubes and maybe put them all in the funnel and taste them as they melt. I like these ideas.
Shannon SteelSlave

I have always wanted to experiment with the drip torture. It was said to be able to drive the victim to insanity. I heard a story about how it could be used to erase secrets from the memory of spies that could not be killed. 3 or 4 days of non stop drip did the trick. Then they return home with nothing to report, and none too willing to try again.
Just look what it did to Kari Byron from "Mythbusters". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFslAjUyj4
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
GreenwichMistress

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Just look what it did to Kari Byron from "Mythbusters". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFslAjUyj4
I remember this episode. It's actually what got me to try it for myself. Obviously I didnt suffer any breakdowns or memory loss that I can recall, but I remember after a little bit of time, it felt like needles hitting my forehead. I stopped before an hour hit and it was an experience. I wasn't into any type of pain as I am these days, so I didn't find it pleasurable. Now, I'd take a drip anywhere. Even a more sensitive area if I could fully immobilize.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

GreenwichMistress wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Just look what it did to Kari Byron from "Mythbusters". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFslAjUyj4
I remember this episode. It's actually what got me to try it for myself. Obviously I didnt suffer any breakdowns or memory loss that I can recall, but I remember after a little bit of time, it felt like needles hitting my forehead. I stopped before an hour hit and it was an experience. I wasn't into any type of pain as I am these days, so I didn't find it pleasurable. Now, I'd take a drip anywhere. Even a more sensitive area if I could fully immobilize.
I also tried with a plastic bottle of water with a hole made in the bottom to admit air and a small hole made in the stopper with a needle. This one hung from a high ceiling under which I lie on a mop so that the drops fell on my forehead. It was a drop per second.

This could also be used in your bath. If you do not let the drops fall directly into your throat, but put your head a little more upright so that the drops fall on your tongue. You then have the choice: either you drop it constantly in your mouth or it splashes on your face.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

These types of taps/filters can be fun.
tap1.jpg
tap2.jpg
The tap can be regulated to provide just a drip or a flow, The tap can also be frozen first, with the filter removed fill the tap with water or whatever, don't overfill, you need to leave room for the ice to expand. Stand the tap vertically in your freezer and let freeze. When you're ready to use have your reservoir etc. set up first and add the frozen tap last making sure you turn the tap to the flow setting required. Sooner or later the ice will melt and the contents of the reservoir will start to flow. There is also the bonus of those first drips as the ice melts being nice and cold.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
GreenwichMistress

Love that tap idea. Granted it took me a few reads to understand what it was, but I got there in the end. :) I may have to pick up a few to use. I can think of a few places they'd be fun.
GreenwichMistress

You then have the choice: either you drop it constantly in your mouth or it splashes on your face.
I love a little predicament bondage. I would have to think about the perfect liquid for this. What would I rather have in my mouth than on my face. Maybe something sticky like syrup. I'm sure we've all had syrup in our hair, right? Or maybe oatmeal?
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

GreenwichMistress wrote:Love that tap idea. Granted it took me a few reads to understand what it was, but I got there in the end. :) I may have to pick up a few to use. I can think of a few places they'd be fun.
Sorry, perhaps I should have made it clearer but was hurrying. I should have found a link to explain better. Try this below, A UK site but I'm sure it must be available in other countries from similar places.
https://www.wheatcroftpoultry.co.uk/our ... 25502.html
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I am a fan of 'predicament bondage'. A scenario where if you don't do A then B happens.

Strict bondage in a bathtub could be arranged. There are these really strong suction cups that are made for pulling dents in cars. They have a lever that creates a strong vacuum. A dozen of these stuck to the inside of the bathtub walls would provide sufficient anchor points to hold you in place.

Does your tub have an enclosure? Perhaps another one of these suction cups to the wall, and then a board resting on the suction cup at one end and the top of the enclosure at the other would provide a place to perch a small bucket. Attach a cord between the bottom of the bucket and the board so if the bucket were to fall off it would up-end and not fall all the way down.

Modify your funnel so that it is like a gag, with a strap around the back of your head. Drill holes in the side to fasten the strap. It won't matter if it leaks a little! Use eyebolts to fasten the strap, and then you can tie the filter to the suction cups to force it to stay in place. This will, of course, be located directly underneath where the bucket would spill its contents if it happed the tip off the board.

Your release from this bondage can include a lock, the key to which is attached to the upper rim of the bucket through an ice cube. Get a couple of small magnets, with a string attached to each one. Freeze that in a cup of ice, with the strings coming out each end. One end ties to the rim of the bucket, the other to the key AND a string that you can pull on.

You should be blindfolded for this, but make it so that the blindfold doesn't cushionall the drips!

Add additional torments as you see fit: nipple clamps, vibrators, butt plugs, etc.

As the ice melts, the water will be dropping down, most likely on your face. Torment, but it stops it will signal that all the ice has melted. Now, a quick yank on the string will separate the magnets. It needs to be a yank, as a slow pull will topple the bucket. IF the ice has melted all the way the mass of the bucket will prevent a quick yank from toppling it. BUT, you need to make sure all the ice has melted. If here is still ice and you yank, well, you lost!

As for what goes in the bucket: Your own piss would be good. How about Cod Liver Oil?

R. Mc.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

How about custard, Can't beat a good bit of sploshing.
Custard.jpg
Custard.jpg (10.78 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
GreenwichMistress

bounddosster wrote:
GreenwichMistress wrote:Love that tap idea. Granted it took me a few reads to understand what it was, but I got there in the end. :) I may have to pick up a few to use. I can think of a few places they'd be fun.
Sorry, perhaps I should have made it clearer but was hurrying. I should have found a link to explain better. Try this below, A UK site but I'm sure it must be available in other countries from similar places.
https://www.wheatcroftpoultry.co.uk/our ... 25502.html

Oh no. You're fine. I've always had little apartments in my life, so buying little things like this for the household was never my specialty for understanding. You did fine. But thank you for the link, too. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

I am making my own funnel gag, but here is one I had seen on eBay.
81euMFF4hOL._AC_SX425_.jpg
I just happened upon this
7dab38a152fee125fb80dc058bfb4196.jpg
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Oxballs-Chom ... B01C7DNZ5Y
👠👠
GreenwichMistress

rmcingle wrote:Does your tub have an enclosure? Perhaps another one of these suction cups to the wall, and then a board resting on the suction cup at one end and the top of the enclosure at the other would provide a place to perch a small bucket. Attach a cord between the bottom of the bucket and the board so if the bucket were to fall off it would up-end and not fall all the way down.

Modify your funnel so that it is like a gag, with a strap around the back of your head. Drill holes in the side to fasten the strap. It won't matter if it leaks a little! Use eyebolts to fasten the strap, and then you can tie the filter to the suction cups to force it to stay in place. This will, of course, be located directly underneath where the bucket would spill its contents if it happed the tip off the board.

Your release from this bondage can include a lock, the key to which is attached to the upper rim of the bucket through an ice cube. Get a couple of small magnets, with a string attached to each one. Freeze that in a cup of ice, with the strings coming out each end. One end ties to the rim of the bucket, the other to the key AND a string that you can pull on.

As the ice melts, the water will be dropping down, most likely on your face. Torment, but it stops it will signal that all the ice has melted. Now, a quick yank on the string will separate the magnets. It needs to be a yank, as a slow pull will topple the bucket. IF the ice has melted all the way the mass of the bucket will prevent a quick yank from toppling it. BUT, you need to make sure all the ice has melted. If here is still ice and you yank, well, you lost!

As for what goes in the bucket: Your own piss would be good. How about Cod Liver Oil?
I love your brain. You gave a lot of good tips here. I like how you went right for the extreme with piss and cod liver oil. I really enjoy the most extreme stuff. Because if I can't go all the way, pulling back a little bit is still really intense.
My tub is a vintage clawfoot tub with a shower curtain around it, so unfortunately no room for suction cups on any walls. But maybe as a way around that, I can still use a modified bucket escape. I can still maybe hang a bucket with rope over my head by attaching it to the shower curtain rails that circle the tub above me. If I hide the key inside of a full bucket filled with literally everything and anything, the mixture of horrible would have to be endured in order to get the key from the bottom of the bucket. I can also be wearing the funnel gag so it has a direct route to my mouth. I wouldn't use cod liver because I'm a vegetarian (yes it still counts), but maybe something else that's also drain friendly? I was thinking stuff like honey, maple, piss, chocolate syrup, maybe jelly? What else would leave a mess?