Liquids into a funnel - Need Ideas

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinbaku

Re: Liquids into a funnel - Need Ideas

Post by Kinbaku »

GreenwichMistress wrote:Is there a way to rig a can of shaving foam to constantly spray? I went to the store today and noticed that shaving cream/foam cans don't use triggers; only that push down button.
Perhaps by putting it in a half open wooden box where you operate the lid with your foot on a rope or chain. For example, sit down in your bathtub and keep your legs in the air a few inches. Every time you lower your legs it has consequences for the spraying of shaving cream on your body.
FoamCan.jpg
FoamCan.jpg (10.86 KiB) Viewed 1280 times
Or when you hang an empty bucket from that rope (possibly with weight in it in advance), which you then slowly fill with water until the weight of the filled bucket is sufficient to activate the push button downwards.
GreenwichMistress

Post by GreenwichMistress »

I like that idea. Do shaving cream cans still have that pressure plug underneath?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

GreenwichMistress wrote:I like that idea. Do shaving cream cans still have that pressure plug underneath?
Or hairspray? Or something like that because it sprays a little further.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

if you are going to use hair spray make sure there are no open flame(candle) close
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

tiemeupalso wrote:if you are going to use hair spray make sure there are no open flame(candle) close
Thanks, tiemeupalso. I don't want to think about what would happen to such a flamethrower. Which then turns into a bomb when the flame reaches the can. :roll:
GreenwichMistress

Haha. I dont think flamethrowers have any room in selfbondage. But I appreciate the safety lookout. What about spray-cheese. I had some in the states when I was there a few years back. Cant find any around me, but maybe the internet can send me a few if they're a likely candidate to get messy with.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

GreenwichMistress wrote:Haha. I dont think flamethrowers have any room in selfbondage. But I appreciate the safety lookout. What about spray-cheese. I had some in the states when I was there a few years back. Cant find any around me, but maybe the internet can send me a few if they're a likely candidate to get messy with.
Like this. :rofl:
GreenwichMistress

Yup. That's the stuff. Ugh. Bacon and cheese. How does that even work. Nevermind. I dont want to know.