Liquids into a funnel - Need Ideas

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bounddosster

Re: Liquids into a funnel - Need Ideas

Post by bounddosster »

GreenwichMistress wrote:
bounddosster wrote:How about custard, Can't beat a good bit of sploshing.
Custard.jpg
Love the idea of custard. Do they make it liquidy enough to flow in places?
If you want to make custard flow easier mix in more soya milk, perhaps water will also work.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Karren wrote:During the pandemic you have to find substitutes for normal products! Like using a bra cup for a face mask? lol I'm sure toothpaste has plenty of alternate uses!
Cleaned up the plastic headlights on my car wonderfully.
Didn't do the wife's toothbrush much good though. :D
GreenwichMistress

Post by GreenwichMistress »

bounddosster wrote:
GreenwichMistress wrote:
bounddosster wrote:How about custard, Can't beat a good bit of sploshing.
Custard.jpg
Love the idea of custard. Do they make it liquidy enough to flow in places?
If you want to make custard flow easier mix in more soya milk, perhaps water will also work.
I guess if I'm going to be in the kitchen making my own custard, I may as well also make a big cake with some questionably yet technically edible ingredients. Then I can use the custard as a middle layer or inner filling. Anyone know if piss helps a cake rise at all? :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

GreenwichMistress wrote:Anyone know if piss helps a cake rise at all? :twisted:
Let us know. Haven't heard of it used as a yeast substitute.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Karren

Post by Karren »

bounddosster wrote:
Karren wrote:During the pandemic you have to find substitutes for normal products! Like using a bra cup for a face mask? lol I'm sure toothpaste has plenty of alternate uses!
Cleaned up the plastic headlights on my car wonderfully.
Didn't do the wife's toothbrush much good though. :D
I have done that with my wife's tooth brush too! lol
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

GreenwichMistress wrote:
I guess if I'm going to be in the kitchen making my own custard, I may as well also make a big cake with some questionably yet technically edible ingredients. Then I can use the custard as a middle layer or inner filling. Anyone know if piss helps a cake rise at all? :twisted:
More cake vicar? :)
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

There's a company in I think The Netherlands makes what I think they call a 'pissing hood', a form-fitting rubber hood with a tube gag to hold the mouth open and a scoop rising from chin to nose so liquid can be poured in and the wearer has no choice but to drink it.

And I'm surprised no-one's suggested a peristaltic pump for delivering the liquid. They come in many ranges of volume/speed, from about 10ml/minute to 1l/minute in smaller units. Deviant Designs has an example on YouTube of the lady being forced to drink apple juice (or that's what they said it was :-) ) from a tube fitted to a ball gag and a peristaltic pump feeding it each time she relaxes her arms in the no-touch cuffs. A benefit of a peristaltic pump is that if the liquid doesn't wash out cleanly you can simply replace the tube. I bought one recently but due to pressure of work haven't had a chance to play with it. The pump head is available separately without a motor, so using a stepper motor would allow very precise control over the flow for water torture applications.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Sergio wrote:There's a company in I think The Netherlands makes what I think they call a 'pissing hood', a form-fitting rubber hood with a tube gag to hold the mouth open and a scoop rising from chin to nose so liquid can be poured in and the wearer has no choice but to drink it.

And I'm surprised no-one's suggested a peristaltic pump for delivering the liquid. They come in many ranges of volume/speed, from about 10ml/minute to 1l/minute in smaller units. Deviant Designs has an example on YouTube of the lady being forced to drink apple juice (or that's what they said it was :-) ) from a tube fitted to a ball gag and a peristaltic pump feeding it each time she relaxes her arms in the no-touch cuffs. A benefit of a peristaltic pump is that if the liquid doesn't wash out cleanly you can simply replace the tube. I bought one recently but due to pressure of work haven't had a chance to play with it. The pump head is available separately without a motor, so using a stepper motor would allow very precise control over the flow for water torture applications.
Yes, he makes various devilish tools. I immediately thought she should have something else to drink that looks like apple juice. :rofl:
lj

Post by lj »

just remember that using a pump could mean you are part of a closed system being filled up with liquid. Liquid doesn't compress much, so your internal tubing has to take the pressure. At some point it won't :!: :shock:

always make sure the liquid can go somewhere else, so for example if you are feeding it to a part of your anatomy (not a good idea anyway) then have a "T" junction with an open tube with its end a bit higher than the the orifice into which the liquid is being pumped. Then the pressure will be limited to the "head" of liquid, amy excess just overflowing.

BUT this really isn't a smart move except in partnered play, particularly of the orifice is the mouth.

If you are going for "splosh" play, go for it - peristaltic pumps are great for dispensing almost any liquid, as it's only the tube that gets in contact with the liquid, no internal moving parts to block up or corrode. No good for anything "lumpy" as the rollers of the pump head squeeze the tube flat, and it might need priming if the liquid is viscous (I'm thinking custard, GreenwichMistress !)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

It depends what you connect the end of the pump to, if anything. If it's simply suspended over your head and with the right contents you'd have the choice of swallowing something possibly unpleasant or having it run over your face. Maybe with something like a hoodie or onesie locked on and the keys inaccessible, what you don't drink you'll wear for the rest of the day.
GreenwichMistress

Sergio wrote: Deviant Designs has an example on YouTube of the lady being forced to drink apple juice (or that's what they said it was :-) ) from a tube fitted to a ball gag and a peristaltic pump feeding it each time she relaxes her arms in the no-touch cuffs. A benefit of a peristaltic pump is that if the liquid doesn't wash out cleanly you can simply replace the tube. I bought one recently but due to pressure of work haven't had a chance to play with it. The pump head is available separately without a motor, so using a stepper motor would allow very precise control over the flow for water torture applications.
I loved his design of the puzzle cuffs. She figured that out really quickly. I'm going to try to find that pissing hood. Thank you for that. I"m not good with pumps or mechanical things, so it wouldn't occur to me to go for anything moving.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

GreenwichMistress wrote:
rmcingle wrote:Does your tub have an enclosure? Perhaps another one of these suction cups to the wall, and then a board resting on the suction cup at one end and the top of the enclosure at the other would provide a place to perch a small bucket. Attach a cord between the bottom of the bucket and the board so if the bucket were to fall off it would up-end and not fall all the way down.

Modify your funnel so that it is like a gag, with a strap around the back of your head. Drill holes in the side to fasten the strap. It won't matter if it leaks a little! Use eyebolts to fasten the strap, and then you can tie the filter to the suction cups to force it to stay in place. This will, of course, be located directly underneath where the bucket would spill its contents if it happed the tip off the board.

Your release from this bondage can include a lock, the key to which is attached to the upper rim of the bucket through an ice cube. Get a couple of small magnets, with a string attached to each one. Freeze that in a cup of ice, with the strings coming out each end. One end ties to the rim of the bucket, the other to the key AND a string that you can pull on.

As the ice melts, the water will be dropping down, most likely on your face. Torment, but it stops it will signal that all the ice has melted. Now, a quick yank on the string will separate the magnets. It needs to be a yank, as a slow pull will topple the bucket. IF the ice has melted all the way the mass of the bucket will prevent a quick yank from toppling it. BUT, you need to make sure all the ice has melted. If here is still ice and you yank, well, you lost!

As for what goes in the bucket: Your own piss would be good. How about Cod Liver Oil?
I love your brain. You gave a lot of good tips here. I like how you went right for the extreme with piss and cod liver oil. I really enjoy the most extreme stuff. Because if I can't go all the way, pulling back a little bit is still really intense.
My tub is a vintage clawfoot tub with a shower curtain around it, so unfortunately no room for suction cups on any walls. But maybe as a way around that, I can still use a modified bucket escape. I can still maybe hang a bucket with rope over my head by attaching it to the shower curtain rails that circle the tub above me. If I hide the key inside of a full bucket filled with literally everything and anything, the mixture of horrible would have to be endured in order to get the key from the bottom of the bucket. I can also be wearing the funnel gag so it has a direct route to my mouth. I wouldn't use cod liver because I'm a vegetarian (yes it still counts), but maybe something else that's also drain friendly? I was thinking stuff like honey, maple, piss, chocolate syrup, maybe jelly? What else would leave a mess?
Jelly and honey make a good mess. And mixed with a little water they are liquid enough.
Make sure that the bucket cannot fall on your head. :wink:
GreenwichMistress

lj wrote:just remember that using a pump could mean you are part of a closed system being filled up with liquid. Liquid doesn't compress much, so your internal tubing has to take the pressure. At some point it won't :!: :shock:

always make sure the liquid can go somewhere else, so for example if you are feeding it to a part of your anatomy (not a good idea anyway) then have a "T" junction with an open tube with its end a bit higher than the the orifice into which the liquid is being pumped. Then the pressure will be limited to the "head" of liquid, amy excess just overflowing.
This is one of the many reasons mechanical things scare me and I'd like to go, for lack of a better term, lo fi. I'll check out peristaltic pumps though. If they're a simple machine, that could work.
GreenwichMistress

Jelly and honey make a good mess. And mixed with a little water they are liquid enough.
Make sure that the bucket cannot fall on your head. :wink:
I love the look of honey. I never thought about jelly. That leaves a nice trail everywhere it touches. That's a definite winner.
GreenwichMistress

Is there a way to rig a can of shaving foam to constantly spray? I went to the store today and noticed that shaving cream/foam cans don't use triggers; only that push down button.