Liquids into a funnel - Need Ideas

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
GreenwichMistress

Re: Liquids into a funnel - Need Ideas

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I am making my own funnel gag, but here is one I had seen on eBay.
81euMFF4hOL._AC_SX425_.jpg
I just happened upon this
7dab38a152fee125fb80dc058bfb4196.jpg
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Oxballs-Chom ... B01C7DNZ5Y

I've seen that first one, but the 2nd one is interesting. Would the liquid basically shoot out from that little hole via a small tube? Love it.
GreenwichMistress

I also thought about maybe instead of a funnel gag, I could try to make one of those pet collars, so everything would collect around my head. Combine that with a ring gag and we have a party. But I dont know where to start with the safety of those.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The first one is made by the same people as this gag I have in my collection viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12044
It has a nice comfortable leather strap that I may re-purpose, but the mouth guard gag is fairly ineffective. The second one is a double mouth guard idea, but I lack the equipment to make one here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

GreenwichMistress wrote:I also thought about maybe instead of a funnel gag, I could try to make one of those pet collars, so everything would collect around my head. Combine that with a ring gag and we have a party. But I don' know where to start with the safety of those.
Ooooooooh! Getting all tingly here, not sure what it is about that scenario, but spider-sense going crazy. Makes me think a bit of those hog tie bath tub filling scenarios I have seen, but would never recommend in solo play, even with an instantaneous emergency release. Fun to watch though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
GreenwichMistress

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
GreenwichMistress wrote:I also thought about maybe instead of a funnel gag, I could try to make one of those pet collars, so everything would collect around my head. Combine that with a ring gag and we have a party. But I don' know where to start with the safety of those.
Ooooooooh! Getting all tingly here, not sure what it is about that scenario, but spider-sense going crazy. Makes me think a bit of those hog tie bath tub filling scenarios I have seen, but would never recommend in solo play, even with an instantaneous emergency release. Fun to watch though.
It may still be fine for solo play if you do it right. You can manipulate your neck pretty easily. So having a (I think it's called) Cone of Shame around you will easily leak unless there's something keeping the space between you and the cone sealed. Like a thick rubber seal or something. All you have to do to drain it is crane your neck upward. Hmmm. but maybe that's a good thing. If something sticky and gross is building up in your cone, you may want to make it drip and pour all over and down your dress before it hits your mouth. I'm brainstorming. But I still dont know what to make it out of.
Shannon SteelSlave

I only meant the bath tub filling thing should not be solo. (or even partnered) Love the idea of having to arch, tense and time breathing to keep head above water until it is over. Hate the idea of slipping and drowning, or swallowing water unexpectedly and choking while still in danger. Can't see any way to make that one safe. Maybe I'll post a pic to "Do this to me".
The bird bath thingy you're talking about sounds like it could be fine.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

GreenwichMistress wrote:I wouldn't use cod liver because I'm a vegetarian (yes it still counts), but maybe something else that's also drain friendly? I was thinking stuff like honey, maple, piss, chocolate syrup, maybe jelly? What else would leave a mess?
Green juice or decoction (or greasy thick soup) of Brussels sprouts or spinach. Or of a vegetable you don't like to eat.
Shannon SteelSlave

You may be able to start your search here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3298&hilit=cum+recipe
I think there is a recipe on the main site. I might be able to bring up if you need.
👠👠
GreenwichMistress

bounddosster wrote:How about custard, Can't beat a good bit of sploshing.
Custard.jpg
Love the idea of custard. Do they make it liquidy enough to flow in places?
GreenwichMistress

kinbaku wrote:
GreenwichMistress wrote:I wouldn't use cod liver because I'm a vegetarian (yes it still counts), but maybe something else that's also drain friendly? I was thinking stuff like honey, maple, piss, chocolate syrup, maybe jelly? What else would leave a mess?
Green juice or decoction (or greasy thick soup) of Brussels sprouts or spinach. Or of a vegetable you don't like to eat.
Ooooo. Maybe I'll be able to use my blender for this. I dont know why I haven't thought of this before.
Karren

Post by Karren »

How about coca cola, mentos and three colors of tooth paste!! You could have the bucket of coca cola and tooth paste hung above your head with a couple mentos in a cup hanging from a thin fishing line tied to your nipples....... struggle a little and shake the mentos out of the cup into the bucket....

https://youtu.be/baXbCFRWeRo
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Shannon SteelSlave

Disclaimer : BoundAnna.Com is not responsible for what you may create using advice from its members, administrators, moderators, or any of its officers, shareholders, and any interested parties.
Having said that, one heck of an interesting party can come of that combination.
Capture.JPG
👠👠
GreenwichMistress

Karren wrote:How about coca cola, mentos and three colors of tooth paste!! You could have the bucket of coca cola and tooth paste hung above your head with a couple mentos in a cup hanging from a thin fishing line tied to your nipples....... struggle a little and shake the mentos out of the cup into the bucket....

https://youtu.be/baXbCFRWeRo
Hahahaha. Forgive me if I dont jump on this one, but I'm not opposed to using toothpaste in other ways.
Shannon SteelSlave

GreenwichMistress wrote:Hahahaha. Forgive me if I dont jump on this one, but I'm not opposed to using toothpaste in other ways.
Just don't eat it.
Toothpaste_sandwich.jpg
Toothpaste_sandwich.jpg (20.06 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
👠👠
Karren

Post by Karren »

During the pandemic you have to find substitutes for normal products! Like using a bra cup for a face mask? lol I'm sure toothpaste has plenty of alternate uses!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX